Choosing His Path

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days after the accident, the killer was finally arrested. No one ever imagined that the killer would be Park Se Hyuk. Shin barely punched Se Hyuk while the officer was attempting to transport him to the prison.

 

"You're a jerk! Why did you kill my mother? Why? Why? Just because she saw your face, you killed her! You're a bastard! " Shin was exasperated while punching Se Hyuk until his nose and lip bled.

 

"Kim Shin, please be calm!" said officer Yoo Jae Suk approaches him and tries to pull Shin away from the criminal. But his strength is not comparable with Shin's. His body was pushed away by the professional fighter.

 

"Help me hold him!" commands Jae Suk to officer Gary and officer Haha.

 

Three of them finally pull Shin away and make the rest of the officers take Se Hyuk to the prison."Yak! Yak! Release me! I want to kill him! " Shin tries to rebel.

 

Jae Suk, Gary, and Haha hardly to keep their hands on the struggling body. Jae Suk gives a hint to Gary and Haha to take Shin to his room. Jae Suk is the chairman of the police force there. After they enter Jae Suk's room, the three of them finally release Shin. The fighter kicked the table and screamed in frustration.

 

"Both of you can leave," said Jae Suk to Gary and Haha.

 

"Shin-ah, just calm please," said Jae Suk to him.

 

"I want to kill him with my own hand now!" said Shin, trying to escape, but Jae Suk prevented him.

 

"For the sake of your family, please be calm!" shouts Jae Suk, who can't hold his anger at Shin's stubborn behavior.

 

"Please Shin-ah, we know that your mother wouldn't want to see you like this, nor will your father and Jae Hyin. Please..." said Jae Suk, begging. Shin stared at Jae Suk, then sighed deeply, trying to erase his anger.

 

"I'm sorry, hyung," said Shin in the end.

 

Shin's father is Jae Suk's senior. Before Jae Suk became chairman there, Shin's father was the previous chairman. Jae Suk knows Mr. Kim's family so well. Jae Suk is also a junior in the army."It's okay, I know how messy your mind is right now," said Jae Suk.

 

"Let's have a seat," adds Jae Suk. Shin followed Jae Suk's command and sat down on the sofa with him.

 

"What will you do now? Will you fulfill your mother's last wish? To be a cop? "asked Jae Suk, initiating the conversation. Shin was just silent, not able to find an answer.

 

"I think you still need some time to think about it. Let's just come here again tomorrow," said Jae Suk. Shin nods and then stands up and prepares to leave.

 

He then said to Jong Kook, "Jong Kook-ah, for Se Hyuk, we will make sure that he gets the blame for his mistake. He will get his punishment. Just leave it to the law," said Jae Suk before Shin left.

 

The next day, after Shin was more calm, he decided to visit the police station again. He wants to meet Se Hyuk and ask about his reason for shooting his mother. Shin enters the building and goes straight to Jae Suk's room to get his permission, but he can't find Jae Suk in his office. He then visited the investigation room because he had a feeling that Jae Suk was investigating the case with his officer team. Shin just opened the door without knocking, making everyone in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter