Unbeatable Fighter

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      "Kim Shin! Kim Shin!" the audience shouted to the muscular and stocky man in the middle of the boxing ring.

 

They were watching the Final Fight of the best fighter in Anyang between the axe Kim Shin and the big man Park Se Hyuk. They fight and beat each other making some bruises and blood come out of their bodies. In the final attack, Shin strikes a vital blow that makes Se Hyuk fall backwards.

 

Kim Shin's supporters shouted enthusiastically watching their mainstay fighter win the battle. It was his victory for so many times. Shin has won so many boxing battles, karate and also wrestling. He would always win against anyone when it had to do with the fight, that's why the people around him called him as "the axe of Anyang". Anyang is the birthplace of Kim Shin. He is so famous among the fighters, not only around Anyang but also in all corners of the country. People even used his name to scare the others, if they said that they had a relationship with Kim Shin, then no one would dare to fight him.

 

"chh... you won again" said Se Hyuk as the two of them had left the boxing ring and changed their clothes in the dressing room. Shin only grinned listening to that, he knew Se Hyuk wasn't trying to congratulate him because the two were big rivals.

 

"you are very arrogant, the axe..."Se Hyuk said in a mocking tone. Shin looked at Se Hyuk coldly.

 

"How I hope to get a chance to kill you with my own hands, you arrogant Kim Shin" said Se Hyuk defiantly. He had changed his shirt and put on a sleeveless shirt before leaving the dressing room.

 

"a real fighter never kills anyone else" said Kim Shin shortly afterwards.

 

He doesn't like talking to someone like Se Hyuk. For Shin, he was just a loser who really liked to blurting nonsense. The muscular man looked at Se Hyuk's back, and he accidentally saw an unknown tattoo on his back arm, he didn't understand what the tattoo meant and also he had never seen the tattoo before. Kim Shin can only identify the word " AC " from the tattoo on Se Hyuk's back written with a distinctive letter model.

 

Shin then decided to go home, when he reached the house he didn't say anything and just entered his room.

 

"Shin-ah, are you home?"Mrs. Kim asked when she heard a voice from outside. She is Shin's mother.

 

"Come on, let's eat first. You haven't eaten yet, have you?"his mother said again.

 

The woman went to the kitchen and set the table for dinner with her only son. Shin and his mother had been living alone after his father had died one year ago.

 

After putting down his bag, Shin immediately came out of his room and walked towards the dining room. His mother was waiting for him to have dinner together.

 

"are you fighting again?"Mrs. Kim asked her son. Shin did not answer and continued to eat. Actually Shin's parents were completely against his fighting habits especially his father. Mr. Kim was the chief of police in his area before he died while performing his duties as a police officer. Mr. Kim was really angry whenever he found out that his son continued to fight here and there.

 

"Shin-ah, can you stop fighting?"asked Mrs. Kim again in a soft voice trying not to offend her son.

 

"I can't omma, I've earned money from there, I'm the only man here, so I want to make money for our little family. Every time I win, I will make more money" Shin explained without daring to look into his mother's eyes.

 

"but omma doesn't want to eat from the money you get from fighting, you're already 26 years old now Shin-ah, aren't you wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter