Their Own Society

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years ago

 

Song Group Cooperation is one of the largest and well-known companies in South Korea, they have many businesses from all branches of the industry. One of them is Song Education Company which manages education from elementary school to University. Today is the first day of the Song family's only daughter on attending her new school year at SEC high school, she is Song Hyang.

 

Hyang enters the school with her only best friend, Han Joon Woo. Everyone who saw them together looked at Hyang with jealousy, not only was her family background truly outstanding, she also had a beautiful and attractive face. In addition, she is also always together with the handsome heirs of the Han family who dominate the field of electronic marketing in Korea. They have been best friends since elementary school. Both have a great family backgrounds. In fact SEC schools are an elite school that only accept privileged students either from their family background or from the basic intelligence level of the students.

 

Hyang and Joon Woo were walking together into the school hall followed by all the attention of the other students who looked at them with envious glances. They just walk straight without saying hello to everyone who tries to greet them. The two then entered their class and chose the class seat in the corner closest to the window.

"again and again, people continue to be jealous of us, not only in the previous school but also in this school, surely we look very adorable, right?"Joon Woo said to Hyang as they both sat in their seats.

 

"nothing we can do about that" Hyang showed her beautiful smirk to her good friend. Both of them have a top level of face which is comparable with the idols in South Korea.

 

"popularity, wealth, great family background, everyone here only appreciates others for those things. They will start creating their own social groups, and then there will be people who are ostracized because they are not great enough to achieve the certain criteria of that social group, all of them just repeat the same rhythm" Ji Hyo said.

 

"Well, I think it's going to be just the two of US again right? I don't want to be friends with those kind of people" Woo Bin said in response.

 

"sure.."Ji Hyo replied confidently.

 

Yes, they both have become accustomed to separate themselves from the social environment of socialites who only care about wealth and fame alone. All they have is the result of the efforts of their parents, they are even just a collection of garbage people who want to take advantage of their family background. Hyang and Joon Woo are really not interested in connecting with the usurers of conglomerate children like them.

 

Hyang then turned her head towards the window, she accidentally caught the view of a student who seemed to be bullied by some people around him, the sight made Hyang smirk to herself.

She often came across such situations wherever she went and she never liked them. On the other side of the window, she could see many things from the high place where she was now. Some people walk together with their respective social groups, groups built by the same hobbies, similar views, or similar backgrounds. But on the other side of the group there will always be people who will be ostracized and being alone, isolated or may deliberately withdraw theirself from the society, they feel completely lonely or choose to be alone.

 

"Joon Woo-ah, what do you think if we created our own social group , our own society. We can have fun and pull ourselves out of a boring life like this" said Ji Hyo suddenly who again turned her eyes to Joon Woo, a handsome man who has a tall and athletic body and narrow eyes.

 

"What do you mean?"ask the student did not understand and observed Hyang, a beautiful and tough student who was in front of him.

 

"let's create our own social group so that we can all forget about our lives now, together we explore everything and have fun in the world out there" said Hyang smiling with a thousand hidden meanings.
Lee Hyun Ki's Story

 

Hyun Ki is in the school library alone now, he learns about medical knowledge and medical science that always attracts his attention. He had a great desire to become a great doctor in the future, like his father and older brother.

 

Their family has a background as a famous doctor, his brother always did a great job and made the father feel very proud because someone has followed in the footsteps of his brilliant career. Since childhood, his brother was always the first concern for his father, that's why Hyun Ki wanted to be like his brother as well and make his father proud of him like how he feels proud of his brother.

 

"aigoo... did you study that medical book again?"ask Jay Park to Hyun Ki.

 

Jay Park is his classmate since junior high school, but the student is not his best friend instead the student is Hyun Ki's arch rival. Jay Park always competes with Hyun Ki in everything and the competit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter