The Reason

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Shin is taken aback when he sees the tears rolling down on Hyang's cheeks. He doesn't understand what is happening right now and why she is crying. He stood up from his work table, looking at her with a confused yet worried face.

"What's wrong?" asked Shin of Hyang.

Rather than answer his question, Hyang looked around the room. Looking at the special things that were left behind by the original owner of the room. She noticed that the snow globe on the buffet had moved an inch from its previous place. She walked toward the buffet and moved the snow globe, then tidied up the books in their exact position. She wouldn't find any change in this room.

After finishing the buffet, she looked around again. She finds that the picture on the table has shifted a little. A picture of a little handsome boy, Jong Ki, She approaches the table where Shin is still standing there, confused and following every move that Hyang makes. She took the picture and looked at the handsome face with a sad smile, then put it again in the right place. Without an alert, she approaches Shin and grabs his collar.

"Don't dare to move anything in this room, don't even dare to put your finger on it. You get it?" asked Hyang with an angry voice.

"What is actually going on here?" asks Shin, who doesn't understand.

"Listen! You can stay in this room as long as you want, but don't do anything to this room. I warn you," said Hyang with a deep and threatening voice. She releases Shin's collar and gives a death glare at him before she leaves the room. Shin was just looking at Hyang's back when she went, his mind was just so messed up. His face was frowning, thinking. He still can't understand the girl who just made a sudden visit to him.

It is already morning now. When Shin goes down the stairs, Hyang is having breakfast in the dining room with Mr. Choi standing beside her, accompanying her as she enjoys her meal.He observed her from the stairs. She looked fine and different from last night. Her eyes no longer have a sad expression. She simply appeared as cold and rude as she always did.

" What was that last night?" thought Shin.

"Mr. Choi, isn't the next day your son's birthday?" Hyang ask the head servant.

"Yes, Agassi," answered Mr. Choi.

"Why don't you take a break from today? You can meet your son earlier," said Hyang.

"It's okay, agassi," said Mr. Choi. Hyang is frowning at hearing that, and she glares at Mr. Choi.

"I told you to take a break. Besides, Papa is not home either. You don't need to stay here, and I want to be alone. You know that? " Hyang inquired coldly.

"But... agassi"

"Just go home for some days," said Hyang, cutting Mr. Choi and then standing up.

She walks toward the door while Mr. Choi sighs by himself. He then followed Hyang from behind and sent her to the outside. Shin, who had been observing them the whole time, approached Mr. Choi and greeted him. He found that Hyang had just reached the gate and was walking to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter