A Mess

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Yah... transfer student... why are you here? Are you following me around? " Hyang was confused to see the young man with his masculine body standing in front of her. He just smiled at her without saying anything.

"Sent your dinner," said Shin, lifting the dinner set in his hand.

"I won't eat, I said, and why are you at my house?" asked Hyang, frowning and feeling suspicious. She is aware that the man in front of her was observing her the whole day at school and now? What the hell was he doing standing in front of her room? Is he a kind of stalker?

"I live here," answered Shin shortly.

"What?" asked Hyang in shock.

"Are you crazy?" adds the girl.

"Nope... I'm serious," said Shin with a calm face. Hyang was looking at him with an irritated smile. She then pushed Shin away and walked outside to try to find someone for the explanation and the reason why on earth that stranger could live at her home.

"Mr. Choi! Mr Choi!" shouted Hyang, calling for the head waiter. In a minute, Mr. Choi appears and approaches her, who looks so bothered and angry.

"What's wrong, aggassi (miss)?" asked Mr. Choi patiently.

"Who is that guy? Why is it that he said that he would live here? " Hyang inquires, pointing to Shin, who is still standing upstairs.

"He is your classmate. I'm sure you've met him before at school, right? He is transfered to your school today, " explains Mr. Choi, smiling.

"I know... but what the hell with him living here? Who is he to remain?He is a nerd! A stalker! He kept watching me and following me around! How could people like him stay on one roof with me? Who said he could stay? Is he doing something strange? Dangerous? Where is Appa? I should talk to him, "said Hyang, who couldn't stop nagging and glaring angrily at Shin.

"Agassi, calm down. Actually, he is my nephew. I told the chairman about him and he allowed him to stay here and help me with my job. That's why... he is a nice guy, so... you don't need to feel worried about him...." said Mr. Choi. Hyang sighs heavily after listening to the explanation. She glares at Shin once again before returning her gaze to Mr. Choi.

" Alright then, but tell him to not disturb me. Tell him I won't eat anything and get lost from my sight," said Hyang with a high pitched voice, trying to make sure that her statement was clear enough to be heard by Shin. Mr. Choi just bows to her before she turns around and walks toward her room upstairs. She glares at Shin with sharp eyes when she is standing in front of him and then enters her room with a loud shutting door.

When Hyang was inside her room, Shin looked at Mr. Choi and bowed politely. Of course, Shin isn't his nephew, as he told Hyang. That is just an act that they put on after they agreed to do a plan together with Mr. Song as well two days ago.

Mr. Choi is being called by Mr. Song and needs to meet him at his private office at home. He knocked on the door and opened it when he got permission from Mr. Song to enter. When he entered the room, he found that Mr. Song was actual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter