The day:My lord

My lord

It was Monday morning and by your iPod's clock it was 11 am and you were just waking up.

You were with Inuyasha and his crew so they were use to your laziness since they too also slept in late on days like this.

When you awoke,everyone was asleep except for him,Inuyasha.

You knew where he'd be though.Out on his infamous tree that he would always be on when you were at Kaede's village.

You walked out in a pair of shorts and a tank top while stretching and looked up at him.

And with a yawn and a low "Sit" he came crashing down with a "Damn it,y/n!" while rubbing his .

You chuckled and apologized at the same time "I didn't know how else to get you down.You always complain when someone wants to come up there with you." You said while smiling and sitting next to him.

He groaned and replied "Today's different.We need to talk."

While you were talking with him,in the shadows was Sesshomaru listening in "Good.At least the half breed can take orders better than what I thought."

"So...I'm being a burden to you all and your search...is that it?!" you began yelling at him with tears running down your face.

"I know I'm not of much use but... I thought I was welcomed here.After all...I do help you stay out of trouble with Kikyo and Kagome,right??" you folded your arms and he just sat there and stuttered with a nod. "Then why am I having to choose?!" You yelled as you stomped your foot.

"Because I need you." said a low voice coming from the distance...it was Sesshomaru.

You both looked at him shocked and a blush formed on your cheeks as you bit your lip nervously and tilted your head.

"Really,Lord Sesshomaru?"

He stood there quietly and nodded.

"So I wasn't being a burden then?He just didn't know how to ask me to stay with him???" you asked while your cheeks grew redder and your eyes stayed locked with Sesshomaru's.Still knowing you were talking to him,Inuyasha replied and nodded.

"So who will you choose,y/n?" Inuyasha asked.

"My lord." you replied as you walked to Sesshomaru and threw your arms around him.Hugging him,he hugged back surprisingly and even placed a kiss on your lips as he said "Thank you."

-The end.