Way To Love

Way To Love

Kyu Hyun looked at the calendar on his table. He and Victoria has been married for eleven months. Time sure passed fast. One more month left and it will be their first anniversary. Kyu Hyun has a plan for it and he needs Chang Min’s help for that.

“Are you serious?” Chang Min asked Kyu Hyun after hearing his plan.

“I am,” Kyu Hyun replied.

“We can’t do this alone. We need help,” Chang Min told him.

“Ask Yeon Hee,” Kyu Hyun said.

“Yah! She’s my girlfriend not your worker,” Chang Min responded.

“If you don’t want to ask her, I’ll ask her myself,” Kyu Hyun said.

“Araso,” Chang Min had no choice but took out his phone and called Yeon Hee.

Chang Min told Yeon Hee about Kyu Hyun’s plan for their first anniversary. Yeon Hee agreed to help without much hesitation. Kyu Hyun started to feel excited as he planned for their first anniversary.

***********************************************************************************************

Victoria has no idea that Kyu Hyun has a plan for their first anniversary. She still went for work but Krystal was nowhere in sight.

“Where is Krystal?” Victoria asked one of the staff.

“She called in this morning said that she couldn’t come to work today,” The staff replied.

“Did she say why? Is she sick?” Victoria asked.

“She didn’t say anything,” The staff answered.

Victoria tried to call Krystal but she never answers the call. She continued to do her work until Kyu Hyun sent her a text message. He asked her to meet him at the address he sent to her. Victoria wondered what Kyu Hyun is up to. She took her bag and left the building. She followed the address and ended up in front of a church. But Kyu Hyun is nowhere to be seen.

The door of the church suddenly opened and a red carpet was placed along the hallway. Victoria was surprised. She didn’t know what she is supposed to do. Victoria stepped on the red carpet and walked into the church. The light inside the church is now switched on and she saw Kyu Hyun standing at the end of the red carpet with his right hand reaching out for her.

Every step she made to walk closer to Kyu Hyun, Victoria could feel her heart beats faster. When she finally stood beside Kyu Hyun, he looked at her, with full emotion. Suddenly, he kneeled down in front of her.

“Victoria, a year ago, we got married without knowing each other well. But after this whole year of spending my most of my time with you, I came to understand what marriage is really about. It is not only a piece paper to prove our relationship, it is also about having each other’s back when something goes wrong. It is also about caring for each other and bring happiness to each other.

I missed out the past twenty years of your life. In the next twenty years, forty years and sixty years, I don’t want to miss it anymore and I want to be a part of it. I always think that I owed you a proposal and here I am to ask for your hand, let me be your husband and your best friend. Let me be the one you can lean on when you are tired. Let me be there to cherish you when you are down. Let me share your happiness with you.

Will you, Victoria Song, marry me, Cho Kyu Hyun and accept me as your husband?”

Kyu Hyun looked at Victoria, waiting for her answer. Victoria never expects this proposal, especially on their first anniversary. She is touched by Kyu Hyun’s words. Their marriage started off as nothing but a deal between both of them. However, things changed in a way they didn’t expect. Both of them didn’t expect that they would fall for each other someday. And now, Kyu Hyun proposed to her and told her his real feelings. She should give him a response as well.

“I do,” Victoria told Kyu Hyun.

Kyu Hyun stood up and smiled at Victoria before giving her a hug. Meanwhile, Chang Min, Yeon Hee, Sul Li and Krystal heard Kyu Hyun’s words while they were in the room behind the church.

“Did you know about their fake marriage before this?” Yeon Hee asked her boyfriend.

“Yeon Hee ah, does that really matter?” Chang Min asked.

Yeon Hee stared at Chang Min and sighed. She believed that Chang Min knew about the real reason behind Kyu Hyun and Victoria’s marriage but didn’t want to tell her because he knew that she would go against it. But now, she would like to believe that Kyu Hyun would bring Victoria happiness. After all that they had went through together for the past year, they are a great match.

“Congratulations,” All four of them walked into the church and congratulated the couple.

Victoria smiled brightly at them. On this special day, not only that Kyu Hyun proposed to her but her three best friends are also there to witness this. Maybe they knew the truth now but they supported them. She is grateful to have them by her side, always.

***********************************************************************************************

“Yah! Why are you wearing high heels?” Kyu Hyun questioned Victoria when he saw her wearing high heels.

“It’s Chang Min and Yeon Hee’s wedding today. And the heels aren’t really high,” Victoria told Kyu Hyun.

“Can you not forget that you are pregnant for seven months now?” Kyu Hyun asked her.

“I know. But if I wear flats, they won’t match my dress,” Victoria explained.

Victoria is pregnant for seven months now. Ever since Kyu Hyun knew that she is pregnant, Victoria became his priority. He finished his work on time and would pick her up from Desire. He would also make sure every meal she takes is healthy. Also, he forbids her from wearing heels, even if it’s Chang Min and Yeon Hee’s big day. He didn’t want bad things to happen to Victoria.

“Araso, I’ll change to flats,” Victoria said so when she saw Kyu Hyun’s dark expression. She knew that Kyu Hyun is worried. If this will ease her mind, she would listen to him.

When they arrived at the wedding venue, Chang Min was busy serving the guests while Yeon Hee was surrounded by the guests to take photos. Kyu Hyun stayed close to Victoria as they walked to their table. Sul Li and Krystal greeted both of them as their table is the same.

The wedding lasted for three hours. They stayed back for a while to chat with the newlywed couple since they weren’t able to do so before the wedding started. After that, they went back home and Kyu Hyun started to massage Victoria’s leg. This is what he does every night ever since she is pregnant. Victoria soon fall asleep. Kyu Hyun smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead and then her baby bump.

‘Vic, good night. Our little baby, good night.’

A/N: First of all, Happy New Year to all my readers. Secondly, sorry for keeping you all to wait for the updates. Been really busy with work lately so I posted two chapters for today. Will try to end this story latest by February because my class starts on the last day of February. Currently has no plan for new Kyutoria story but will post it up if I do. Once again, sorry for the late update and thank you for being here with me all these time.