My feelings for her and my brother

You and Me : The life of an Executive

Kim Won placed the file on top of the others on his desk. He then proceeded to attacking his keyboard. It wasn't usually this busy, to the point where he had to do some of the work. But, busy is good. It means that business is doing good. 

As he was working, one person was staring at him, wondering how he could work so much and not go crazy. He was wondering why his brother liked being here so much. 

"Ya...I can't believe you can stand all of this." Kim Tan said aloud. 

"What? " Won said without looking up at his brother. 

"All of this. Work. Office. Everyday. Everynight." Tan said, gesturing around the room. 

"You are just exaggerating." Won said, not looking up. 

"Whatever you say." Tan pouted. 

Tan is slightly taller than his brother, with the same features. Some even mistook them as twins, if they were seen from the side. "Go away." Won said. 

Tan sighed. "Araeso." He walked towards the door, then stopped. "You know, this is why you couldn't get Hyeon Ju nuna." He said, before walking out. 

Won stopped typing. He hated his brother, really hated him. He hasn't for a while. But now he does. He hates Tan so much. He hates him so much because he knows just how right his brother is. He chose work, success over the one he loves.  

He thinks about Hyeon Ju now and again. It's  as if he doesn't want to let go. It reminds him he's human too. He doesn't know if it's normal, but she has been slipping his mind lately. He doesn't quite think about her as much. They never really wanted it to end, so they must still feel something right? That's probably why he doesn't want to let her go, because of the guilt that he felt. Sometimes he doesn't know anymore, between love and guilt. 

He was thinking about her, but then his phone rang and he had to take a deep breath before answering.

"Ye abuji?" He answered. 

"So, how did it go? She signed our contract right?" Kim Nam Yun asked. 

"Of course, there was no way that she could refuse. Our company, eventhough we have no experience in this industry, but we are the most stable one out there. And about the workers, we can always hire people. " Won explained. 

At the other end of the line, Kim Nam Yun nodded, eventhough his son couldn't see it. He coughed, feeling the little twinge of pain in his chest. 

"Okay. Then, keep up the good work." Kim Nam Yun said in a firm voice. 

"Alright, abuji. I understand, then I'll hang up." He said and was about to hang up, when his father quickly stopped him. 

"Wait! won?" He sounded unsure. 

"Ye abuji?" Won was surprised.  

"Won, come home and have dinner will you?" Kim Nam Yun said, clearing his throat. He wasn't used to showing affection to his son. 

Won can't believe what he was hearing. His father never really cared if he was back home on time or not. He knew that Won was busy at work, so he couldn't always make it on time. There was nothing he could say, but, "Araesoyo abuji. I'll try and make it."

"Kureoum... You can go back to work." Kim Nam Yun said before hanging up.

Won put his phone down, thinking how weird his father was being. "What is up with him these days? " He said to himself. 

Okay, need to get back to work, there was no time for him to worry about that anyway. Not with the movie to think about and since he needed to do well to secure the crown and take over as the chairman of Jeguk Group, he better focus.  

"Kurae. Let's get the permission letters ready. Since I can't trust anyone else with this..." He said, feeling a little regret that he announced he wanted to be personally involved in the making of the movie. 

 

 

Ellie: This was originally a chapter, but I decided to not make it one. Last minute of course. I think it's to short to be one. Anyway,we need that conflict don't we? So, let's throw in his ex, why not? And also, Kim Tan makes his appearance. This the point where it really will be different from the actual dramas. I'm so sorry to everyone who's watched both dramas. Okay, think of this as a new drama. Okay ?

Thank you, so, so so much for clicking the subscribe button and for commenting and reading:) Thank you So much for the upvotes for this fanfic as well . Thank you lovely people for your support :D Chapter 5 by this week and not the next :) Kim Soo Jin chapter up next.