The City Papers

You and Me : The life of an Executive

The Heir of Jeguk Group is off the Markets

 

Seoul, 11 November - It looks like there will be wedding bells within the empire of the wealthy of Seoul. With the "Crown Prince" the heir and successor to Jeguk Group already off the markets, it is time to move on to the wedding preparations. Spotted yesterday in an out of the way Samgyetang Restaurant the night before, the couple have been cuddling up to each other in a private booth. The lucky mystery woman was seen in a fiery red that made it no wonder that the heir was smitten. The two shared a romantic, albeit down to Earth dinner together. 

They are sure to break the hearts of the few bachelorettes, hoping for a chance with the heir. Sorry girls, but his heart is taken. They are sure to win hearts with their humbleness and their visuals. A chance look at the couple revealed the prince has fallen for a beautiful woman of about thirty with a small face and pale complexion that reminds you of the Princesses of the past. With a beautiful little smile, it is no wonder that the Prince is in love. 

The is believed to have chosen the secluded area for its privacy. It seems that the couple also prefer the humbler side of life, preferring to go for the less expensive pleasures. The couple is sure to be a hit with the people with their humble nature and not only for their looks. Of course, there is no way they could hide the way that they stood out so naturally people started talking and who knew that that night would be the night of the decade,where we would start sending the one of the most eligible bachelor down the aisle. 

Just as the beautiful couple could not have been more striking and more adorable, that was when the most unexpected happened. The couple is more in love than they look. At least, that is what it looked like when the Prince went down on his knees to propose to the girl of his dreams. As pictured above, the heir pulled out a sizeable rock to present to his future Queen. 

With that, we wish only to hear good news from the happy couple. And let us wish the couple with a bright future with the blessing of Princes and Princesses of their own. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Before I sign off for today, I thought this news excerpt about Won and SooJin that I found would be interesting to add in XD