Love has no goodbye (3/3)

Love has no goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wish you told me from the start that you were gonna break my heart

 

*Leeteuk POV*

“okay if its the thing you really want” i mad at her. She didnt trust me. She didnt say her reason.

“its gonna be harder for you oppa to keep the relationship” she cried harder. I hate to see her cry but i will let her throwed everything up. I really need to know everything inside her mind.

“stop thinking about me. I can take care of myself. Its about you. Whats wrong with you sora ssi?” i was angry really angry until i cant control my voice. I cant see her crying. I cried as well. I was so upset, i was so angry.

I didnt hear her voice at all. I turned my back and i was so shocked. She was fainted AGAIN.

“sora sora wake up sora.” I was panic again. I called the doctor again while waiting for the doctor. I caressed her hair, her cheeks.

I called her manager. Her manager came at he shouted at me

“what did you do to her? How could she faint again?” He shouted

“i’m so sorry hyung. I didnt mean it. I know she stressed a lot and being with you is stress her more. I wont let her be with you if she isnt going better.” He shouted angrily at me

“i will tell her parents now. I cant hide it any longer. Her condition is getting worse now.” He still nagged at me

“and sorry leeteuk ssi, i cant helped you anymore if her parents know this” he said.

“maybe it will be better if you leave. I dont want sora to see you when she’s awake” he expelled me.

“its okay hyung, i willl go but please tell me when she’s awake. I promise i wont do anything stupid anymore” i said sadly

I got out from her apartment, went to where my car parked, opened the door, entered it and cried. I cant handle this anymore. I hate the fact my fans bashed her but i dont want to break up with her. NO AT ALL.

I kept texted or called her manager but he never replied me or picked my calls up. I will gave them more days to think when suddenly he called me

“yoboseyo hyung. How is sora now?” i immediately asked sora condition

“she is better now. Sora parents are here.” He answered it. DEGH i was panic. I was afraid to her parents. I was afraid they wont trust me to date her only daughter anymore.

“uh ne hyung” i was nervous

“sora’s appa want to meet you” DUARRRRRRR what i really afraid really happened now.

“uh ne hyung” i cant say any other words than those

“can you come here now?” her manager asked me again

Without thinking any longer i answered, “of course hyung, where?”

“sora’s apartment” he said

“i will be arrived in 15 minutes” i answered it then i hunged up

I drovo my car as fast as possible and could arrive at sora’s apartment in 10 minutes. I was very afraid to meet sora’s dad but i have to be brave. Her dad already gave responsibility to me so i dont want to disappoint him.

I rang the bell waited for someone to open the door. Finally, someone opened it and it was sora’s mom.

“annyeong haseyo leeteuk ssi” she said with her beautiful smile. I’m sure sora’s got my beautiful simle from her mom.

“annyeong haseyo eommonim” i greeted her and didnt forget to bowed my head.

“come in. Appa and sora inside” she said again.

I came inside and saw sora sit on the sofa with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter