Love has no goodbye (2/3)

Love has no goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Just because i let you go, doesnt mean i wanted to –

- Kang Sora-

*Leeteuk POV*

I was super dizzy the i was sleeping while my phone was ringing so many times. It was like more than 10 times. I looked at my phone screen an it was sora’s manager who was calling. I answered it

“YA LEETEUK SSI. WHY SO LONG TO PICK MY PHONE UP?” he shouted at me.

“ah ne hyung. Whats wrong?” i answered it still in my sleepy voice.

“sora was calling me last night. She was crying so hard untill she cant say even a single word” he said it without taking a breath at all

I was panicking. There must be something bad happened to her. I immediately opened my eyes. Gaining my consiousness.

“i immediately came to her apartment and i found her faint” i was panicking. I felt like thunder hit me on my head.

“how is she now?” i asked him in panic voice

“she is her apartment. She doesnt want to go to hospital. I already called her doctor but i have something to do so i cant waiting for her until the doctor come. Thats why i call you.” He said angrily to me.

“ne ne hyung. I dont have any schedule today. I will come right now. Please wait a lil bit until i come” i said while get up from my bed and packed on my belongings.

I run to my car, turned the engine on and drove it as fast as possible. I really worried to her i even have many bad things appear in my head. Whats wrong with me? Whats wrong with her? Whats wrong with our relationship?

I arrived at her apartment, got from my car off and gave my key to valet staff. I didnt have enough time to park it by myself

I run as fast as possible to her apartment. Ring the bell brutally waiting for her manager to open it.

Finally, he opened it. And i directly go to her room. She was sleeping but i saw her sleeping unpeacefully. Seems like she was thingking on her sleep.

Then her manager followed me to her room.

“please take a good care of her. The doctor is on the way i cant wait because i hae something to do. Please inform anything about her progress” he said to me at the door.

“ne hyung.” I answered it without looking at him at all. I was focusing on my sora. My poor sora.

I pulled chair and put it beside her bed. I caressed her hair. She sweated a lot. I wiped the sweat all over her face. I sang a song to make her sleep better.

Finally, the bell rang. Maybe it was her doctor. I opened it and yes it was him. I asked him to came to sora’s room. He checked on her condition.

“how is she, doctor?” i asked

“i dont know what exactly happened but so far she seemed stressed a lot. She only need a bed rest for maybe 3 days. Eat a good foods and vitamins. Please dont make her think so hard. Please dont make her feel sad.” He answered me

Then, the doctor injected something to her body. I dont know waht is that but it seems like just a vitamin.

After around 30 minutes, she looked more c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter