Love has no goodbye (1/3)

Love has no goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-I hope you will realize, how much you are hurting me-

- Leeteuk-

 

*Leeteuk POV*

After the tv program has ended, i kept maintaining to contact sora  although it was just unimportant topic. I like her? Of course i like her. Who doesnt? I got closer to her manager to asked for her condition when she didnt reply my message. I also asked for her schedule from her manager. We kept contacting each other until these past few months she never replied any messages and also never answer my call.

One day, after i finished my schedule i came to her apartment. I came to her apartment without said to her before. I rode my white Audi to her apartment. Before i reached her apartment i visited my favorite bakery to buy some bread for her. I know she is on strict diet but i dont like if she forced herself too hard. I just want her to be healthy and happy. I choosed some of flavor cause i dont know what kind of flavor she liked. After that, i didnt forget to buy an americano, her favorite drink. After i make sure all have been packed i rode my car again and headed to her apartment.

Finally, i arrived at her apartment. Her apartment is not a super luxury one but its good enough. Some other celebrity also have units there especially from sora’s agency. Her apartment took place at apgujeong. Theres a mini park beside that apartment , sometimes i and sora went there to got some fresh air and we also could see many kids played there.

Usually, i will texted her while i wait for her at lobby, but now its a different case. I want to surprise her so i borrowed her access card from her manager. By elevator i reached her unit. Her unit was right after turned right from the elevator. Actually, i can entered her apartment by tapped the access card to censor in fromt of the door. But since i am a good handsome guy, i wont do it. I wont passed over her privacy. I will wait her here so i press the bell in front of her door and wait for her to open it. Actually, i never entered her apartment. We always walk to park beside her apartment or we will go to restaurant so it will be my first time here. I feel something strange happened. I see many hatefull comment arround her apartment door. I saw many rotten eggs also all over the door.

Ting tong ting tong

“nuguseyo?” it must be sora

She opened the door and looks totally shocked looked at me. She closed the door quickly even before i said a single word.

“ya sora ya opened the door. whats wrong?” i shouted at the closed door.

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter