4 (Baekyeol)

The Many Drabbles of Park Chanyeol

Chanyeol gnawed on the head of his pen. What should happen after he and Baekhyun kiss? Should they do the naughty immediately, or should they cuddle? This is a very difficult question. Chanyeol pouted, the worry lines on his face increasing with each second.

A slender hand slid around Chanyeol’s face and tilted it to face its owner. Baekhyun’s gentle smile came into view, “What are you thinking so hard about?” Baekhyun pressed a chaste kiss in the middle of Chanyeol’s eyebrows, successfully easing his frown.

“Baek!” Chanyeol lit up and nuzzled the warm hand that was still enveloping his face. “I was just thinking of what should happen to us after we kiss, in this fanfic I’m writing.”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened, “You’re still writing fanfics? I thought you stopped after we became official?”

Chanyeol blushed. “How could I when you keep flirting with the members and creating so much feels for our fans? I need to keep the ‘Baekyeol’ tag popular.”

Baekhyun chuckled in amusement, and pulled his cute lover in for a kiss. He pressed his tongue into Chanyeol’s willing mouth, into the warmth and tasting the strawberry sweet he had been on before. He relished in the little gasps Chanyeol made as he tried to subtly take in air without interrupting the kiss. His lover was never the best at holding his breath.

To save the taller from the trouble, Baekhyun pulled away with an affectionate smile and a cheeky wiggle of his eyebrows. “So what do you think we should do now that we have kissed?”

Chanyeol panted, still breathless from the short kiss. With a pretty flush on his face, he realised what Baekhyun was getting at, having forgotten about everything at the kiss. He pushed Baekhyun onto the bed and climbed into his lap. “I think I have a pretty good idea now.”

 

- 311 Words

 

A/N: oh my, i'm really getting too excited. the word count keeps increasing XD