Their little miracle is finally born

I knew you were trouble when you walked in...
Please log in to read the full chapter

    

           

            Jongin would never admit it out loud, because he was manly man and all , but he was scared out of his mind at the prospect of his Hun giving birth. The doctor had done his best to reassure them but he couldn’t help but be concerned. Sehun was a male and as a result, his pregnancy had been more than a bit problematic from the start. Who was to say there wouldn’t be complications or unexpected things happening while he was giving birth? He had been on edge ever since Hun had entered his last month of gravidity and nowadays he would spend most of his time praying for everything to go well and being stressed over the exams he still had to take for his degree. He was a ball of nerves and constantly snapping at anyone who dared to come too close. Anyone that wasn’t Sehun, that is. He could never be mad at his beautiful boyfriend. He could only imagine the terror his lover was going through and that was why he was trying to make himself as impossible as possible, that is when Hun didn’t need him to rub his feet or his back or to lull him to sleep. He hated this feeling of hopelessness but there was nothing he could do about it except doing his best to please his hubby so that he could have a safe delivery.

Sehun was not really agitated. In fact, it appeared that Jongin was the one who was pregnant if one were to take into account the amount of times his hunk of a boyfie had freaked out over him having stomach cramps. The reality was Hun was bored out of his mind. He was close to begging whatever greater force was out there to help him give birth sooner because he was getting sick of waddling around like a penguin and looking like a balloon. His body was unrecognizable and the younger male feared he might never go back to having the supermodel figure he had maintained before. His greatest dread was that Jongin wouldn’t be attracted to him anymore after he had his baby. Their relationship had been so rushed and even though Hun loved his boyfriend with all his heart, he was very afraid that might not be enough to keep Jongin by his side in the long term. What if one day the older male decided he had had enough? Who was to stop him from walking away and never looking back? Sehun was very much aware of his increasing paranoia but he truly hoped those were only his hormones acting up. He could not bear the thought that his lover might decide to leave him one day. That would surely kill him.

The day they finally got to meet their little bundle of joy had started quite bad. Sehun had been moody all day and completely insufferable. Jongin had tried his best to appease him but it seemed nothing worked. When he had been ready to give up on any attempts at cheering his pregnant boyfriend up, the inevitable had happened. Hun had let out a loud scream and the older male had come running. All kinds of thoughts had been running through his mind in the short time it had taken him to get from the bedroom to the kitchen. When he had gotten close to Hun he had almost slipped on what appeared to be a transparent liquid smeared all over the floor and Hun’s thighs. It had taken him a second or more to piece everything together but when he finally did, he let out a scream of his own. He had no idea what to do with himself. He had mentally prepared himself so many times for this scenario but now that it was finally happening, he was positively overwhelmed. Thank god Sehun appeared to be have kept his wits about him, otherwise this would have been very awkward.

They had rushed to the hospital and from there

Please log in to read the full chapter