Almost 4 months left: Things are finally starting to look up...

I knew you were trouble when you walked in...
Please log in to read the full chapter

       

"True love doesn't happen right away; it's an ever-growing process. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs, when you've suffered together, cried together, laughed together." - Ricardo Montalban 

Sehun's at the moment disposition: I am the lucky one...

                                                                                                                                                                   Jongin's current mood: Shortie/Shawty I got it...

 

            Sehun was finally happy. Not just because he had made up with his hubby who was doing the impossible at the moment to satisfy every single craving he had but also because he had made such an adorable friend. Minseok was just so squishy and cute he had no freaking clue how could anybody not fall in love with him instantly. That jerk who paid Minnie to have his baby was an insensitive bastard and that was it. Still, his pretty friend deserved to be happy too so Sehun had a plan on how to bring the two together. He had invited his friend over for a chat and he planned on getting as much information about the one fathering his buddy’s child. This way he could come up with a strategy on how to make the clueless idiot see how perfect his Minnie was.

When Minseok finally arrived, he looked completely out of breath. The pregnancy was probably even harder on him, with him being so tiny and all. Sehun grabbed his arm and made him sit on the couch.

“Are you ok, Minnie? You look sickly pale. Did something bad happen?

Minseok let out a soft sigh and when Sehun took a closer look at his face, he noticed that the older male seemed to have been crying.

“Oh no, Minnie! What happened? Is something wrong with the baby? Tell me!”

“I-I had a fight with the father of my baby, Lu Han. I don’t know why he hates me so much. I am doing my best to listen to all the advice that the doctor gave me. I am eating regularly, I am doing exercise. I cannot understand why he acts like he can’t stand the sight of me.”

His friend started crying again, and Sehun wanted to kick Lu Han’s, or whatever his name was, . How dare he make his poor Minnie so miserable! He should be spoilt rotten during this time, he shouldn’t have to deal with so much stress, especially not when carrying a miracle inside his tummy. Now, Sehun was more decided than ever to find out more about this . He was going to get an earful from him as soon as he got his hands on this Lu Han guy.

“He doesn’t hate you Minnie! He’s probably just very afraid! Remember I told you that also my Nini was like that in the beginning! We fought a lot of times because of the baby but now he is finally treating me like a princess! I am sure that if you give him time he will eventually realize what an amazing gift you and your baby are!”

“I don’t think so Sehunie! He has never spoken a kind word to me until now! All he does is glare or shout at me! No matter what I do he is never satisfied!”

“Minnie, do you think you could tell me a bit more about how you meet? I am trying to get the hang of why he is acting like this all the time.”

“I-I applied to a carriers’ agency. My little brother is very sick and I desperately needed money for his treatment. I applied to become a carrier for a wealthy male but I didn’t know what to expect. One day I received a call from the agency telling me they had found somebody interested in having me as their carrying parent. I was thankful but also afraid. Still, I decided to take the risk and meet the male I had been paired with. When I met Lu Han he looked nice and so I thought we would get along. That didn’t happen though. I tried my best to make him like me but he seemed adamant in not letting me become his friend. I feel so helpless. Here I am, carrying his baby and he acts so angry when we meet like he would want nothing better than to make me disappear forever.”

“Honey, do you have his phone number or an email address?”

“Why do you want to know Sehunie?”

“I am just curious honestly. I would like to talk to him one day to try and make some sense of his actions.””

“You can’t do that Sehunie! He will become even meaner to me if you do!”

“Relax baby! I would never do something to hurt you! Will you at least invite him to come and have dinner at our place? I really want to meet him. Please, will you do that for me? You don’t want to upset the baby in my tummy, right?”

“You’re so sly Sehunie! Fine, I will see what I can do although I am convinced that he would never accept any invitation coming from me.”

“Just try Minnie, for me?”

“I will. I promise.”

Surprisingly, for both Sehun and Minseok, Lu Han had accepted the invitation to dinner. What was even more mind-boggling, was that his friend had been right. He looked like he had stepped straight from a manga. His features were beautiful. He was a handsome specimen, Sehun had to reluctantly agree. But beauty had nothi

Please log in to read the full chapter