The best mistake of my life...

Pregnant with my nemesis' baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You might think people hate you in this world but you have to think about why they would hate you... maybe it's because you have something they don't have or they like something in you that they can't show. Never believe that people hate because all it means is that they love." - Anonymous 

       Sehun was in trouble. No, scratch that. Sehun was in real deep if the pregnancy stick showing two lines was any indication. Apparently two lines were a positive sign of pregnancy but for Sehun's those two little lines meant the end of his life basically. How could he have been so stupid to get pregnant at a college party was beyond him. Not only that he was sure that the father of his baby was none other than Kim Jongin, the college's playboy and heartbreaker by excellence. Sehun felt like crying because not only did he lose his ity to the school's most notorious playboy but now he was also going to have a baby. Why was God punishing him in this way!

The only time he took a risk and accepted one of his friend's invitation to a private party he ended up drunk and the morning after in bed with Jongin, or Kai as he prefers to be called. He was so going to kill Chanyeol the next time he saw him. Sehun had always been well-behaved and nice to everyone. Plus he was studying hard and pretty much acted like a nerd 99% of the time so he had no idea how he ended up in such a predicament.

Another thing which really got on Sehun's nerves was the fact that the only one who could beat him in terms of exam scores was again the one and only Kim Jongin. He had always hated Jongin for being so perfect at everything while he had to work so hard to obtain the things he wanted. Kim Jongin was perceived as some sort of God, equally by boys and girls because he did not only possess extremely good-looks but also a very intelligent mind, talent for dancing and an almost unnatural inclination towards sports, especially basketball. Even Sehun sometimes wondered if maybe he was an alien sent to Earth on a mission or something because he seemed too perfect. 

Sehun had no idea what he was going to do now. He was really desperate because he had no clue about raising babies. Hell, he had no idea what he wanted to do next week. The best option for him right now was to try and talk to Jongin and see if they can find a solution together. He was not sure though that Jongin would want to speak with him. He probably already forgot that he had even slept with Sehun so the chances of getting help from Jonging seemed really low. Still he had a duty to inform the baby's father of his or her existence. Even if Jongin would completely reject him he still had to try. Sehun was no criminal. He was convinced that even if Jongin didn't want the baby he was still going to keep it and try to be the best parent he can when the baby will arrive. 

When Sehun got to Jongin's room he was already shaking. Still he took a calming breath and knocked on Jongin's door. When Jongin opened the door Sehun was pretty much speechless because Jongin only had a towel around his waist. His hair was dripping wet and Sehun had to admit to himself even if he didn't want to that Jongin was indeed very attractive. He tried to speak but no words came out. He cleared his throat and tried again. Jongin was giving him a weird look.

"We need to talk" Sehun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter