Meeting You

Always With You

Today we go back to school from summer break. I got up and ready until my phone started ringing.

"hi amber, you ready for school"

"ani, umm are you?"

"ani, I need 5 more minutes of sleep"

"haha me too"

"okay I'll see you at school"

"ani I'm going to go wait for you outside you house"

"umm okay I'll see you in a little bit" I finished getting ready and then I went to see if my oppa was awake. I was about to knock on his door when it opened.

"mina, do you need something?"
"ani I was ust going to make sure that you got up and ready"

"ohh okay, umm I'm ready lets go"and then we went to the kitchen for some breakfast.Once we finished we each gave eomma a kiss and left for school. When we got outside I saw amber waiting for us. We walked up to her and then the three of us made our way to school. Once we got there we met up with the rest of our friends. We started talking and I noticed that amber was just staring at sehun and sehun was just staring at me, I looked at amber and asked her if she was okay.

"huh ohh umm I'm fine"

"you sure"

"yeah"

"can we go talk somewhere else?"

"yeah sure"

I told the guys that amber and I would be right back and then we both walked away. We were walking and then I started asking her questions.

"Is something wrong with you?"

"ani, why are you asking?"

"just because you look as if somethng was bothering you"

"umm can I tell you something"

"ne, anything you want to tell me"

"I like sehun"

"really thats so cool"

"yeah but the problem is that he likes you"

"oooooo really"

"yeah and I don't know what to do"

"ooh don't worry I just like him as a brother and nothing more"

"you sure"

"yeah plus I'm ust waiting for the ri-"someone bummped into me and it really hurted

"ohh mianhae, umm can you please tell me where the office is"

"umm...umm...ye...ye-"

"umm just go straight and then take a left and you're there"

"ohh umm thanks"

"mina are you okay?"

"huh ooh umm yeah"

"umm lets go back wiwht the rest of the guys"

"ne" and then we walked back to the guys and then we all went to class. I couldn't stop thinking about the guy that had bummped into me and I wasn't paying much attintion to what the guys and amber were talking about.

"okay class calm down" said the teacher

"we have a new student today, please come in" as soon as she said that I put my head down. I was really bord and it was just the beinning of class.

"hi my name is park chanyeol, please lets be good friends" I heard some guy say and then I also heard the teacher say that he could take the seat next to me.

"umm you can take the seat next to mina, mina please raise your hand" and I did as the teacher said but I didn't pick up my head. A few seconds later I felt someone sit next to me, I looked up and turned around to see amber. I looked at her and she was just staring back at me.

"hi my name is park chanyeol but you can call me chanyeol" I heard the guy next to me say, i turned around and saw that it was the guy that had bumpped into me earlier today. I was just looking at him and I could feel my heart skip a beat.

"ohh umm my name is mina"

"nice to meet you mina"

"nice to meet you"

"I'm amber"

"I'm her oppaand my name is baekhyun"

"oppa??"

"yeah he's my older brother"

"ohh"

"I'm sehun"

"I'm d.o and this is kai"

"I'm suho"

(chanyeol pov)

I got ready for school and then my eomma drove me to school. Seoul is a new city for me, I just moved here and we moved just in time because the new school year is about to start. Once I got there I started looking for the office. I got a text and I looked down at my phone. As I was typing my replie I bummped into someone. I bowed and apoligized and then I looked at who I had bummped into. Once I saw who it was my heart stopped because it was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I was a bit lost so I asked her for the office but when I did she studdered, I thought it was cute. She couldn't answer me so what I assume was her friend told me were to go and I thanked her and walked away. I made my way to the office.

"hi I'm new here and I just came to get my papers"

"ahh yes, your name is Park Chanyeol right?"

"ne"

"okay then here are your papers and I hope that you don't cause any trouble"

"I won't and thank you,I'll go to class now" and then I went to look for my class. I noticed that I still had a few minutes left before the bell rung and so I went looking for the rest of my classes before I went to my first class. As the bell rung I walked back to my first class and the teacher was waiting for me outside the door.

"hi park chanyeol, umm stay out here and when I call you in please come in"

"no problem teacher"

"okay, wait here"and then she made her way inside the classroom. When I heard her call out for me I walked into the class and out of the coner of my eye I noticed that a girl put her head down. I walked to the front of the class and introduced myself. I saw all the girls looking at me and all the guys were just giving me death stares. The the teacher then told me to take a seat next to a girl named mina, but then I noticed that it was the girl with her head down. I took my seat and then she lefted her head, I couldn't see her face because she had turned around.

"hi my name is park chanyeol but you can call me chanyeol" i said and then she turned around, I was surprised when she turned around because I noticed that it was the girl I had bummped into.

"ohh umm my name is mina" she said

"nice to meet you mina"

"nice to meet you"

"I'm amber"

"I'm her oppa and my name is baekhyun"

"oppa??"

"yeah he's my older brother"

"ohh"

"I'm sehun"

"I'm d.o and this is kai"

"I'm suho" they all introduced themselfs and they were just looking at me. Class was soon over and I left for my next class.

"yah chanyeol wait for us!" I turned around and noticed that it was baekhyun and the rest of the guys.

"hi guys, do you need anything?"

"ani we just want to walk with you"

"ohh okay"

"so where did you move from?" asked mina

"ohh I just came back from the states"

"wow really?"

"ne"

"that's so cool" she looked at me with really big eyes and that just made my heart beat really fast. I looked at her and gave her a smile, I looked at the guys and at amber and they all had the same face on. As we were walking I saw my class and then I told the guys that this was my class.

"umm this is my class too" said mina

"ohh really?"

"yeah, amber and sehun are i here too"

"cool"

"see you later oppa"

"sehun take care of the girls, chanyeol you too please" said baekhyun

"umm sure" and then we all talked into the classroom.

(minas pov)

So far my day was going good, I liked it because so far sehun,amber and chanyeol were all in my classes. I was having a good day until it was the end of the day. The end of the day had come and it really made me sad for some reason.

"chanyeol do you want to go with us to get some bubble tea?" asked kai

"as much as I would like too, I can't because I told my eomma that I would go striaght home today"

"ohh okay, see you tomorrow then"

"sure" it really made me feel down but I tried not to show it. We all went to a nearby coffee shop and got some bubble tea. I always thought how funny it was that sehun would always be the first one to get to the coffee shop. Once we all got there ,we all got our drinks and then we all went to the park across the street.

"yah mina, how was the first day of school for you?" asked kai

"why are you asking, you know i like to study, so the first day back was like any other school day"

"really nothing else"

"ani, not that I know of, wae?"

"ohh just asking"

"omo come on baby sis we all know that oyu like chanyeol" said baekhyun

"what?? umm...well...I...he"

"omo he even got you studdering" said D.O

"umm well I do like him, is there a problem with that?"

"ani, we are just happy that you finally found someone to love" said amber

"I'm against it, we don't even know the guy" yelled sehun

"we don't need to, it seemed as if he liked her the minute that he saw her" said suho

"yeah, we had bumpped into him earlier today and since that moment I noticed that they fell for each other" said amber

"omo please stop arguing, this is my life and I do as I please, sehun please try to understand" I then got up and walked away.

"yah mina wait up" i heard baekhyun and amber yell. I kept on walking until they catched up to me. The three of us walked home without saying a single word,we soon got home.

"amber do you want to stay for a little while?"

"ani I have to go home and think about somethings"

"want me to walk you home?" asked baekhyun

"umm sure"

"okay,mina go inside and tell eomma that I'll be right back"

"ne, come back safe, see you tomorrow amber"

"bye mina" and they were soon gone. I went inside and I noticed that my eomma wasn't home so I just went to my room. I changed out of my uniform and then went to sit down at my desktop. I did my homework and then I went to lay down on my bed. I got a text from baekhyun but I didn't pay much attintion to the text. I couldn't stop thinking about chanyeol.

"omo I always thought that love at first sight was just a fairy tale but know I know that it is not, I fell in love with chanyeol at first sight and I feel so happy that I finally found someone to love" I thought to myself.