Unexpected

"I'm a monster."
"AHHHHHHH !" Bomi yelled as a big-eared giant popping out in front of her. What's with them and popping out of nowhere ?!
 
"Hey, chill." He said as she got closer. Every step he made made Bomi take a step backwards. She was just there, pinned against the wall, praying for her life. He put both his hands at both sides of her head, on the wall.
 
"Who are you, pretty girl ?" He smirked. Bomi was still utterly shocked and panting.
 
"P-Please don't hurt me..." She said with a worried voice.
 
"Hurt you ? Hell no... I just want to know you." A wide grin appeared on his face. Bomi frowned.... What ?
 
"I just need you to keep your eyes opened. Don't blink. If you do, something will happen to you." He said with a cautious voice. Definitely not wanting to get hurt by this hip-hop smiley, Bomi kept her eyes opened for at least 20 seconds then it was too much... Her eyes were about burst when her eyelids gave up and closed. As she blinked a few times, a tear ran down her cheek.
 
"Perfect." He smirked as he picked the tear up with his finger. Bomi was beyond terrified. Just what exactly is he doing ? Why isn't he hurting her like he said ? Without any further word, he brought the finger along with her tear into his mouth. Then... his eyes drifted to a green shade, just like Baekhyun and Suho earlier. And then a few seconds later, everything was normal again. What on earth are those people ?!
 
"Hm. Lee Bomi, born on the 1st August 1992. You have a little brother called Kevin who's 16 years old, your mother is Heo Heeyoung and your dad is Lee Hongchan. You have a dog called Teddy and your favorite color is White. You go to the Shinhwa high school, your favorite dish is a hamburger, your favorite drink is a strawberry milk-shake and you... are looking for someone." He said. Bomi's jaw dropped.
 
"Am I right ?" He crossed his arms.
 
"H-How..."
 
"I see you've met Chanyeol." Suho walked to them. So this scary big-eared giant fortune teller's name is Chanyeol...
 
"Oh hyung, you know her ?" Chanyeol said.
 
"I'm the one that brought her here. He didn't do anything weird, I hope." Suho said putting his hand on Chanyeol's chest, making him back away so that Bomi could breathe. Bomi just shook her head.
 
"Dinner's ready. Bomi, mind joining us to eat ?" Suho said.
 
"I-I think I should go home..." She said.
 
"What ? No, come on ! Stay !" Chanyeol clinged onto her which made her a bit uncomfortable... but she had to admit he was rather cute.
 
"So ?" Suho raised an eyebrow.
 
"Alright... I'll stay." She gave up upon the cute smile of the yoda fortune teller. So the three of them went back on the first floor. There was a big table with delicious food all over it. Bomi her lips at the sight of all those amazing dishes. It's been so long since she had this kind of full meal... Her mother is always too busy working she can't even cook... She and her brother were only fed on instant food and fast food.
 
"Have a sit." Suho gently pulled a chair, next to him, for her to seat. 
 
"Thanks." She said as she sat on it. 
 
"Where are the guys ?" A guy said like, popping out of nowhere and appearing on a chair. Like, literally. No joke. A second ago this chair was empty. Like, really empty. There wasn't anyone in it.
 
"Oh, a stranger is here." The corner of his lips curved into a smile.
 
"Lay, this is Bomi. Bomi, this is Lay." Suho said.
 
"Nice to meet you Bomi." Lay took Bomi's hand and kissed it. Her eyes widened.
 
"N-Nice to meet you too..." Bomi replied, blushing. 
 
"They're all in Busan. Except Kai, he's coming, he should barge in in a few seconds." Chanyeol said. Bomi grabbed her head. Isn't she done having blood rushes because of them ? And she wasn't done for sure... She had the biggest blood rush of her life when a gigantic wolf barged into the house and ran upstairs. She observed Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Lay and Suho and noticed they were just talking amongst themselves, not even bothering reacting about the enormous beast that just barged into their house.
 
"Ummmm... a-a wolf just... barged into your house you know..." Bomi faintly said.
 
"Oh, yeah, that's Kai." Chanyeol shrugged. 
 
"Kai ?" She asked herself.
 
"Called me ?" Bomi heard a voice. She looked behind and saw a handsome, slim, tall, dark-skinned guy coming to them. What the...
 
"Oh, we have a guest !" He excitedly ran to them and took a seat in front of Bomi.
 
"Hi, I'm Kai." He smiled as he stuck out his hand.
 
"Bomi..." Bomi shook it.
 
"What are you, Bomi ?" Kai asked.
 
"She's a... human." Baekhyun nudged him.
 
"...What ?" Chanyeol said. Kai's eyes just widened. Suddenly, worried looks appeared on their faces. Just like how Baekhyun looked earlier. Then there was an awkward silence. Bomi cursed to herself for being here at that moment. 
 
"Come on, let's eat before it gets cold." Suho broke the heavy silence. And then without a word, they all started filling their plates. Bomi did the same as she picked up a bit of salad with some chicken quiche, a cheese roll and fried onions. 
 
"Oh my God this is so good..." She internally moaned as her tastebuds went crazy because of how incredibly delicious the food was.
 
"You were hungry, Bomi." Kai laughed a bit. Bomi suddenly felt a bit embarrassed upon realizing the only thing she was doing was stuffing .
 
"So... are you brothers ?" She said, wanting to start a conversation so that they could forget the image of her they saw earlier.
 
"No, we're... long time friends." Chanyeol said.
 
"Do you have siblings, Bomi ?" Baekhyun said.
 
"She has a little brother called Kevin. 16. Very handsome." Chanyeol in.
 
"I knew you would do that... God, no one can stop you right ?" Suho said. Chanyeol just cutely pouted which made Bomi laugh. When she realized all the males were gazing at her while smiling, she coughed in embarassement. They all smiled and looked at themselves. Suddenly, a dark circled tall black-haired guy walked into the house, a paper in his hand.
 
"Oh, Tao hyung is back !" Kai clapped.
 
"What's that ?" Chanyeol said. He passed the paper to Baekhyun. He unfolded the paper and his expression darkened. He then passed  it around as it lastly came to Suho. Bomi examined the sign printed on it. It was a black bird, drew in a circle with a cross on the top of it. Bomi frowned. Suho angrily tore the paper as he threw it in the bin.
 
"Did one of them come here ?