Seven

My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter VII

 

“Sehun! Come back here!” Chanyeol yells, chasing the half- toddler around the living room with a shirt in his hands. “Park Sehun!”

 

“Daddy! I don’t like that shirt!” Chanyeol huffs and bends over at the waist, and glances over at the four-year-old boy currently peeking out from behind the couch. “It’s ugly!” Chanyeol inhales one last time, praying for patience, and readies himself to run around the room in circles for the third time that morning. The sound of the doorbell has him forgetting all about his shirtless son as a smile spreads across his face.

 

“It’s Uncle Bacon!” Jongin yells, running out from his room where he had been hiding safely away from the commotion his father and younger brother were causing. “I’ll get it!”

 

“No! Hunnie get it!” Sehun yells, taking a tentative glance at his father before making a run for it towards the front door. He collides into his brother’s back just as Jongin swings the door open. “UNCLE BACON!”

 

Baekhyun stares down at the two boys in shock, taking in Jongin’s one-piece cat pajamas, complete with tail and ears, and Sehun’s bare torso and dripping wet hair. “Uh…hello boys.” Jongin beams up at Baekhyun and takes the man’s hand in both of his, pulling him into the house with Sehun trailing behind them. “Good morning Chanyeol,” Baekhyun greets once he sees the father, still standing in the living room with a green and white striped shirt in hand. “Sorry I’m late. I had to wait for Jongdae to come and man the shop before leaving.”

 

“No, no! I’m sorry for calling you so suddenly with such a big favor!” Chanyeol replies. “Thanks so much for doing this. My boss called me in so suddenly, and Jonghyun and Key are away on vacation this week…”

 

“It’s no bother at all, really. I love spending time with your boys.”

 

“Just them?” Chanyeol questions under his breath. If Baekhyun heard him, he didn’t express it. 

 

“Why isn’t Sehun wearing a shirt?” the brunet asks instead, sounding slightly reprimanding. 

 

“He…doesn’t like it,” Chanyeol replies, holding up the shirt sheepishly. 

 

“It’s uuuugly!” Sehun wails with an adorable pout on his face. Baekhyun chuckles, his mouth forming an “o” in understanding.

 

“Ah, I have to go,” Chanyeol says dejectedly when he looks down at his watch. 

 

“Have you eaten yet? Do you want some food for the road?” Baekhyun asks, shaking Chanyeol out of his thoughts. “I brought some fresh cheese bread,” the smaller man says, holding up a small paper bag.

 

“I want some!” Jongin exclaimes, reaching up to try and grab the bag.

 

“Hunnie too!” Sehun adds, mimicking his older brother.

 

Chanyeol walks past both of his sons towards the front door. He smirks as he nears Baekhyun, and swipes the bag out of Baekhyun’s grasp. “Mine.”

 

“DADDYYYY!” Jongin and Sehun complain in unison. Baekhyun looks down at the boys, and then at their father’s receding back. He smiles and shakes his head. 

 

“Come on boys, I’ll make some more for you,” Baekhyun coos, eying the abandoned shirt hanging across the sofa. “Say, Sehun, can I have your shirt?”

 

Sehun looks at his hideous top, and then back at Baekhyun. “Uncle Bacon…is your eyes okay?”

 

“It’s such a nice shirt, though!” Baekhyun exclaims, walking over to the couch and holding the shirt up to examine it. “Everybody will be so jealous of me if they see me wearing this!”

 

Jongin, seemingly catching on to what Baekhyun was doing, grins before running over to stand near the adult. “No, I want it! Sehunnie, can’t hyung have it? Pleeeease?”

 

The toddler pauses, tilts his head, and considers the two people in front of him fighting over his horrendous top. He then narrows his eyes, scrunches his brows together, and places both hands on his hips. “No one can have it. It’s Hunnie’s!” he says, stomping over and taking the shirt out of Baekhyun’s hands, muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter