ONE

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another season passed. It’s been 4 years since she is moving to New York and finally she had returned to her home. Yeah. Home. The place where her family had lived. This is the country where she spends her life for 14 years. Not until that thing happen to her. The thing that made her life miserable. Oh. She doesn’t want to remember about it anymore.

She is taking a deep breath.

A small smile appears on her lips. Among the people in the airport, she feels alive. Her beauty surely is attracting a lot of people’s eyes. Whether women or men, boys or girls. They will take a look on her also the boy next to her. No one knows they are Jena and Jeno Tuan. The people around them only envy their features. They feel so jealous suddenly, of course. Both of them look so match like Goddess from the heaven. Yes. They are the only beautiful princess and one of ice princes charming of Tuan Mega Group.

That boy is smiling along with her. Jeno is Jena twin older brother. Exactly they will look like goddess. That’s the genetic of their family. The goddess face is running in their body. While the boys are looking like ice cubes with their cold demeanor, the girl is all sweet and warm.

Jeno slung his arm around his sister’s shoulder protectively. Their dark shades are covering their eyes. Clearly, they are hiding their arrival. Their parents already mentioned that they shouldn’t attract people or else, the media will notice the young Tuans are coming to Korea. And they don’t really like attention.

Both Jena and Jeno hate media. They hate when public notice them and take advantages on it.

Her heart feels so warm when she sees how beautiful the cherry blossoms are. “Hey, Jey, what about we walk around first?” The boy just nods and holds her shoulder tightly. They walk in silence. A peace silence. They enjoy the moment for a while. She really loves spring. Lots of beautiful flower will blossom in this season. She smiles happily. “Jey! Let’s take a picture together!”

She is squealing childishly. Her maroon hair is moving along with the wind. While her twin with his blue hair is just standing behind her like a stone. He shows a little smile toward the camera. Clearly, it disappoints the twin sister. She is pouting slightly.

“Ya! Can’t you be more expressive?” The boy shrugs his shoulder. Exactly he doesn’t know how to put more expression into his handsome face. “C’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter