Chapter 13

You Must Protect Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
THIRTEEN; RIVALS.

"This guy looks as if he were possessed"

"I thought I told you to let go of me!" Hope snapped, tugging her wrist away from the grip that came from the hands of an unfamiliar male student, one Hope didn't even know existed to be attending the same school as her. She struggled as she tried to get free from his grip, he grabbed at her elbow, her shoulders, her hair, wherever his hands could latch onto in order to keep her in his hold as he dragged her away. Hope snarled as she looked up at him, being stunned by what she saw. His eyes were black, completely and utterly black, not a speck of white could be seen in his dark, bad intention showing eyes.

This guy looks as if he were possessed.

"Somebody help me!" Hope screamed at the top of her lungs. She continued to struggle against his strong latch around her and he began to struggle to keep dragging her down the halls.

"How is it that I go to the bathroom for five minutes and then this happens?!" A snarly voice demanded and a flash of blond cut between Hope and the foreign student. The two were separated and Hope stumbled away and into the arms of another person, she grew panicked as her eyes were covered by a warm hand before she could see who had her in their arms. The male student was thrown to the floor and Youngjae knelt over him, punishing him in ways Hope would never want to see, causing the male student to writhe uncontrollably beneath the expressionless Youngjae.

"Come on Hope, we need to get you out of here" Himchan's voice stunned Hope as he walked her back and turned around to leave the building, her eyes were finally uncovered as she was rushed away from the classrooms by Himchan holding her hand tightly. Jongup and Daehyun met them outside of the building and they looked at the second man in charge in bewilderment and gratitude.

"You're here Himchan" Jongup sighed in relief and Hope blinked at Himchan in shock while the older male nodded as he huffed.

"That's great because we may have a slight issue" Jongup trailed off, his voice going quiet as he and Daehyun looked behind them, bringing Himchan's and Hope's attention to the gurgling and groaning sounds coming from around the corner. Hope's eyes went wide in terror as they all saw dozens of more students with the same black eyes coming towards in a haste. The boys broke into a sprint with Himchan pulling Hope along back in the direction they had just come from. Hope struggled to maintain the same pace as the groaning and shouting only seemed to get louder behind them.

They found Youngjae on their way around the building and he ran away with them, slamming doors open as they went back in, then out of the building again with Hope's bag threatening to fall from her shoulders as she held in her questions and pulled at the straps as she forced herself to keep up with the running aliens.

"Hurry up would you?!" Yongguk was at the front of the school, waving for them to reach him quicker. Panic struck Hope again as she felt herself being thrown into the air, her feet left the ground and darkness overtook her as she whirled around violently. She let out a scream and somehow she was ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter