Author's Note - Hiatus

The Boy with the Resting Face (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

To my subscribers who have been waiting for this story, as well as my new readers, it's been a while, hasn't it?

I am extremely thankful to every one of you, and I know that writing an author's note would be better than not writing a message at all.

During my time away from AsianFanFics, I was deeply immensed into schooling as it was my last year at university this spring semester. I am now a recent graduate, and am not planning on going back to school anytime soon. With that being said, that does not mean that I'll come back to writing for the time being. Lately, I've just been feeling out of sorts; I'm in my feelings, and I just really want time and space for myself. I don't know why exactly. This is also adding onto the fact that I haven't been able to write on AFF, no matter how much I wanted to be able to finish this story in particular. What had interested me once before has become less and less; all in all, I've been losing my interests in many aspects. 

For now, I'll keep a low-key profile. I'll try to write, but please don't expect me to come back any time soon.

Again, thank you for the love and support for not only this story, but for me as well.

 

I hope I can write what I can for this story eventually.

 

Love,

yogurt96

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter