Chapter 1

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, South Korean. 

Lee Dong Hae.

She just marked his name out of a some names on her paper.

“I want him,” said a woman in front Soeun without hesitated.

“Ah, Ms. Song—he—“

“what?” she looked at  Soeun sharply.

Soeun immediately get up, “Okay, deal. See you in two weeks.”

She forced her smiled and feels frustated when her client gone.

“Chief Kim, eotteohkae? He known hard to make a deal,” Ha Na feels worried looked at her chief.

“We have to get him, no matter what.” Said Soeun glared at her assistant.

*****

New York, U.S
“Are you sure to back to Seoul?”
An old woman in front of him tried to read his face after asked him.

“Yeah, of course. Don’t worry Mom, I have taken care of everything,” 

“Arraseo, I will finish my packed” 
She rubbed her shoulder son then kissed the top of his head and leave his room.

Donghae sighed after her mom leave. He pulled out something from the drawer. A black box that fulled of a postcard with the same sender names. All those sweet words just looked bitter now. His face changed to upset and he just throw it away. He hasn't a reason to brought them back.

He continued packing his important things, the message pop up on his screen phone made him took a look, it was invitation reunion party from his high school.  

Sunday on Myunwook Senior High School at 7 p.m

Donghae being quiet for a while and just deleted the message.

****

Seoul, South Korean

Soeun back to her home early today. Her face looked not good made her maid feels worried.

“Do you want me to make you a good food?” asked Mrs. Hong carefully. She know what that made Soeun like that. Even her expression looks always the same. She know her better than anyone.

“Ani. I want to take a rest..”

The sound of footsteps made Soeun looked at a stairs, a woman looked rushing while fixed ties her coat. Her lips lift into smiled, “Wait—“

Soeun made her step stopped and looked at her with offensive looks, “Your lipstick—messed“

She looked emmbarrased and quickly walking away after it made Soeun smirked.

“He’s here?”
Mrs. Hong just nodded and bow her head after someone who mentioned by Soeun appears.

"Its no time to relax at home.." said Soeun without smiled.

Mr. Jun pulled out his smiled and walking close to his stepdaughter.

"You're back home early? How if we have a dinner?"

"Tsk. Don't act like father in front of me." 

"I heard you have to get Mr. Lee Dong Hae for your project. Its not easy to make a deal with him.." Soeun stopped her step after heard him.

She looked at him, "I will get him,"

Mr. Jun smiled, "Good luck," he was stepped closer to her and give her shoulder patted.

Soeun just went into her room. Her face looked cold even when her alone. She stepped closer to her desk and grabbed a photo of her and her mother. She touched their smiled in there. She didn't know when last she was sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter