Meeting Again

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally , work is over ! Yes, he loves singing more than anything in the world but right now all he can think of is having some days off and rest a bit . Now that the album is ready he needs to enjoy himself until the day of his come back . 

Seeing that the weather is pretty nice today , he decided to go to the café place that he likes . A small place where he can enjoy a good cup of coffee but most of all some quiet time . 

Sitting near the window , drinking his cup of coffee and enjoying some good sunlight , he finally felt peaceful and relaxed . This is what he needed the most now . 

Then , he saw her . Right across the street the girl who showed up in his dreams  couple of days ago . Her curly hair was so distinctive . For some reason he found it very beautiful . 

His mouth dropped when he saw her opening the door of the café and going in. Is she a regular here too ? He never saw her before and he always comes there whenever he had time . 

He heard her ordering and her voice rang in his ears . Such a sweet voice , thinking to himself . 

She was dressed simply . Nothing special really but he found that attractive .She sat down just infront of him taking  out a book and her phone from her bag .

She put her earphone and opened her book and started reading it while waiting for her coffee . 

I guess he's not the only one trying to have some enjoyable time . 

For an unknown reason , he was curious to know what she was listening to . For the book he already saw the cover : It was Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte . She's a fan of the classics maybe . 

Maybe she felt that he was staring at her which he was doing for quiet some time without noticing , she lifted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter