My Evil Half-Sister !

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myriam POV :

 - Was it nice to meet my husband , little sis ?

I was about to enter the building when I heard it . Coldness , hatred and evil sarcasm .

I turned around in a very slow way to find HER looking at me with her eyes filled with such hate that i could never understand . 

- You should ask your husband for that . He was the one who asked me to meet him anyway . 

I responded with all the coldness and detachement i could gather and show . The only way that i could face what's going to happen next is to stay calm and logical . 

- Oh don't worry about that ! I know what he would say ! she said while putting a devilish smile on her face . 

- Good for you then ! I know you are not here to talk about that right ?! So why don't you say what you need from me and please make it  short and quick . I don't have much time . 

- I think Adam already told you about Father ! First ; I came to tell you to not try coming back home ! You are not part of the family and you will never be ! So your presence is not desirable . I know you are clever enough to be already aware of this fact . Second , there are some papers you need to sign for me .. I know you don't want to have anything that relates you to me or to Father  and I came to fulfill your wish . 

She said that while handing me an envelop . I opened it and took out some papers . Seeing what they were about made me laugh hard till my tears started flooding . 

- So , you want me to let go of my inheritance . Why do you think that I would do that ?!

- Simply cause you will have no other choice but doing that ! It's the only way that can make me leave you alone and be out of your life for ever .

I put the papers back and said : 

- I'll think about it !

I was about to turn and leave when she said : 

- Don't think too much ! I'm not a patient person and you know that ; So don't waste your time and mine and sign them . You know ; you can never take what i consider to be mine . You tried multiple times and you saw what happened . So what belongs to MY FATHER , belongs to me . You have no right in it and you are not father's daughter . You are just one of his mistakes . A mistake that he neededd to cover up so he had no choice but giving yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter