Our first meeting

Missing the old us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Suho misses finding Chorong's love letters and presents inside his locker. He used to get many of them when he checked his stuff after training hard, he didn't know who sent them to him, they were sweet and dedicated. He always wondered, Who can this be?

One day Suho got hurt while playing, he walked to the lockers when the rest of boys where still playing. He walked slowly because of the pain. Suddenly he heard some steps and he stopped, hiding behind a wall. He could hear a girl's cute voice "Joonmyeon, I hope one day we can meet".

He was in love with her sweet voice, he took a glance, he saw a small figure, a girl with black hair, but it was pretty dark and he couldn't see her face well.

"Hey you!" he said. The girl gasped and looked at Suho. She was about to run away but he took her arm quickly, and his leg was still hurting.

"Let me go" she said. "What's your name? Why are you so in love with me?" Suho asked concerned.

The girl looked down embarrassed while Suho still had her arm.

"You're cuter than I thought, to be honest" he said. She looked up with cute big eyes, she was blushing. This is their first meeting, and they were already so close to each other, she was happy.

"What did you write today? Did you write how handsome I am or how attractive I am to you?" Suho asked with an amused voice.

The girl was now even more embarrassed, she was getting mad any time soon i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter