Dreams

Protect the Princess {Placed on Hold, I guess, since I won't be touching this story for awhile}

You won't escape Princess.

Mark my words, you will never escape.

You will fall like your kingdom

And like your precious father

 

I jerked awaked from the strange dream. Seokjin looked down at me from my sudden movements.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, just a nightmare." I answered.

"Would you like to talk about it?" he asked.

"No, I'll be fine." I replied.

Seokjin didn't sem like he wanted to let go of me.

As we traveled night soon fell. The full moon illuminated the area around us. 

"We shall stay in this forest for the night." said Namjoon.

"How?" I questioned.

Namjoon nodded towards the others. Hoseok manipulated the earth, so it would provide some kind of shelter. Jungkook worked on getting some twigs for a fire, and leaves for bedding. Namjoon set fire to the twigs, and Jin was helping the shelter get confortable for me. They insisted I stay inside the makeshift shelter while the others stay  outside. I couldn't fight with them, so I sat inside. My eyelids began to grow heavy, and everything fell into darkness.

 

Where am I?

I look in every direction, but there's no end in sight. 

"Hello Princess."

"What? Who's there?"

"Don't you know who I am?"

"Kud?"

"Why yes it's me."

"You're the reason for all of this."

"Well yes."

"Why? What do you get out of this?"

"Well I get the greatest prize of all, you."

"Why me?"

"Once everyone's out of the way, you'll finally be mine."

"Never, after what you've done, I'll never be yours"

"Are you sure about that, Princess?"

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I surned around to be faced by him. He was handsome indeed, but he was evil. He made my kingdom fall. His hand caressed my cheek which I quickly slapped away.

"Your precious warriors won't help you in your dreams, because your dreams are very real." he said. 

He pulled my chin up to face him. 

"Anything that happens here, actually happens."

"That's impossible."

"Oh it's very possible, you just don't understand the possibilitiess of the powers of darkness."

"You and your army will be defeated, and everything will be at peace as it once was."

"Unfortunately for you my dear princess, that won't happen"

"And why is that?" I questioned.

"You have no army, just seven mere weaklings to guard you."

"They are far stronger than your army." I said.

"But they are just weaklings under me."

"They are not weak, the purity in their hearts will help them in battle." I said,"they're courage, bravery, heroism...and fate."

"You think those qualities will stop me?" he said,"they are pathetic weaklings."

"They are far greater than you."

"You will be mine, and they shall fall."

"I don't think so, my kingdom will return as you are defeated." I said.

"And they will be the ones to defeat you." I said.

 

 I suddenly woke up to hear the chirping of the crickets. I peered outside to see all seven of them sleeping peacefully. They're good qualities will pull through in battle. That is why they became my father's special warriors. Only the pure can be the special elemental warriors.