Escape

Protect the Princess {Placed on Hold, I guess, since I won't be touching this story for awhile}

Screams could be heard as I sat inside the walls. I could only imagine the terror. Alas I can not do anything except stay put inside as my father ordered. He left to go outside, as I was forced to tay inside the grey stone walls of the castle. Footsteps neared as I saw my father, and I ran nto his arms. He's the only family I have since my mother passed after an illness. 

"Gayoung, you can't stay here any longer." he said.

"Why can't I stay with you?" I asked.

"It's not safe, you're the most precious gem in my life." he said.

"But I don't want to leave you." I cried.

"You'll see me soon, my flower." he said.

Soon more footsteps could be heard. Behind my father stood his seven finest warriors.

"These warriors will protect you." he said.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'll be fine, I promise." he said,"now go."

I nodded in reply.

"Come on your highness, we must go." said their leader, Namjoon.

"Alright." I said.

The warriors surrounded me at all sides as they walked me through a corridor. They walked me towards a trap door where Namjoon jumed down first catch me in his strong arms. The rest jumped down afterwards. We were in a dark cold cave as far as I could see. One of the warriors, Seokjin, urged me to go onwards. I crept carefully in the dark, until there was a crack of light from the corner. Namjoon nodded towards Hoseok and Hoseok stepped forward. He punched through the Earth with his fist creating a hole out towards the world. I stood in awe from the scene, an area that was untouched by the darkness. 

"Princess, we have to keep moving." said the youngest warrior, Jungkook. 

I nodded, and continued on down the side of the earth on a thin pathway. The suns rays were clouded by dark grey clouds. So this is why we had to move quickly. The darkness was spreading quickly, so we had to keep moving. As we made it to the green plains below, we heard a large amount of footsteps. There were troops from Kud's army. He was the bringer of darkness in all the lands. Now our kingdom was next to bear to fate. The warriors stood in front of me as a wall. 

Namjoon nodded towrds the others, and they nodded back. 

Namjoon went ahead created flames across the plain around the enemy soldiers. The soldiers just laughed as no damage was done to them, but it wasn't over yet. Jiimin created gusts of wind towards the flames which created a twister. The flames collided with the wind until it combined to a twister of fire. The screams of agony filled my ears as I fell to the ground covering my ears. The twister disappeared, but they still stood.. Hoseok created a cage out of the Earth to keep the soldiers from escaping, then Jin sent a large wave of water towards them. The soldiers were carried in the water until Yoongi decided to freeze the water. I could tell that they weren't finished as Taehyung shot a burst of lightning, cracking the ice. Finally Jungkook created roots to hold the soldiers down as the seven went towards them.

"Tell your master, that he'll never have Gayoung." said Namjoon.

They all nodded in fear and disappeared in shadow forms.

The seven returned to me.

"Are you alright, your highness?" asked Seokjin.

He held out his hand towards me, and I hesitated to take it. I'm afraid, these are people with unimaginable power. 

"Well we got that over with." said Yoongi.

"That was too easy." said Jimin.

"Are you sure?" teased Jungkook.

"Shut up." said Jimin.

"So princess how did we do?" asked Taehyung excitedly.

"Uh..."

"Stop it." scolded Seokjin.

"We have to keep moving." said Namjoon.

"Are you up for it, your highnesss?" asked Namjoon facing me.

"Yeah." I said quietly.