Prologue

Plastic Flower (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"Sehun...!" Serim sighed heavily, her head feeling heavy because of the many thoughts she was having, the sun shining brightly above her and her childhood friend.

The, now already tall and quite handsome, young man knitted his eyebrows together, hands balling up into fists as a low hiss escaped him.

"I really don't understand you! What are you thinking!" he scolded Serim, who ignored his words, for the tenth time already.

"Then don't try to understand," Serim pouted. "You'll only get angry."

Sehun sighed again, pinching the bridge of his nose before massaging his temples.

"It's been so long since I have seen him." Serim added, grabbing her friend's attention. The tall childhood friend frowned, shaking his head slightly.

"That doesn't mean you can just transfer, as a guy!"

Serim didn't answer him, looking blankly in front of her.

She knew, she understood her friend. It was stupid and just plain crazy to transfer to an all boys school but it wasn't just any school, no... It was the school where her boyfriend is.

Serim hasn't seen him for almost one year, only having the chance to speak to him with her phone by texting because even calling was becoming a luxury.

"You're having a few screws loose in your head." Sehun scolded Serim again, his face showing how much he was disliking this idea of her.

Serim sighed, her long black hair being touched by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter