RENT 23.5 - HER TEARS

MOBSTER FOR RENT - IN-BETWEEN CHAPTER (CHAP 23.5)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
credits: Celestia     credits: OhItsLai  

 

credits: jomi25

===

WRITER's NOTE:

Hello Applers! This MFR in-between chapter (basically Chapter 23.5) is for you! THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDYING SUPPORT TO US DG WRITERS!

I hope you'll enjoy this short chap! Let's re-live the Mafia's Romeo and Juliet Daragon Love in Mobster for Rent! This chap happened when Dara still doesn't know that Jiyong is a mobster and after Jiyong was ordered by the Dragon Head to leave the innocent Dara alone. Cheers everyone! ^_^

===


TOP's POV



"Excuse me?!!" I screeched (in a VERY manly way) as I widened my eyes at Daesung and Seungri who were both pairing me up with Miss Piglet as we lounged inside the Deputy Mountain Master Unit's HQ. With Miss Piglet? Que horror! I stared incredulously at the two while shaking my head. "You must be out of your ing minds, you imbeciles."



"You were ogling at her earlier", Daddy Youngbae interjected.



"No, I was not! Daddy Youngbae, stop siding with these two idiots", I told him, pointing at the two monkeys who were snickering at his remark.Grrrr! That Park Bom really ruins my mojo. Of all places, why did she and Dara end up partying at the YG Underground Club? Well, at least our boss ended up staying at Dara's apartment after running wild at the club earlier, almost rupturing everyone's head as he tried to go after Dara.



"Boss will probably be staying with Dara until tomorrow morning, right?" Daesung asked.



I pulled out my phone from my pocket and began talking to no one, a victorious smile forming on my lips. "Hello? Yes, this is TOP. Oh, twenty million won, how are you? I can't wait to be with you too! Mwah, mwah, mwah!" The three threw me a disgusted look but I don't care. It's twenty ing million won! I can already smell it!



"But boss already planned out the weekend getaway. Doesn't that mean he's really willing to let Dara go and let her be with that other dude?" Seungri asked.



"Seungri, Seungri, Seungri", I said, patting our maknae's head who was sitting near me. "Have you already forgotten what happened in Shanghai? The couple rings?"



"What about it?"



"We're mobsters, . When we do those couple ring-a-bling-bling, we're done for."



"Maybe he just did it because Dara noona was throwing a tantrum", Daesung reasoned out.



"You think our boss will go out of his way because of a woman's tantrum? If it was just any of his other girls, she would be removed from the concubine list and would be out of his life in no time."



"Even if you're right, Jiyong seemed to be set in letting her go. I must admit, if I were on his shoes, I'd probably do the same thing. The weekend getaway is near and I think he will do something that he will surely regret later", Daddy Youngbae's words of wisdom settled upon us.



"I will be there with him during the weekend getaway and I will do everything to set him up with Dara. If Miss Piglet will do something that will sabotage my plan, don't bother looking for her body. You will never find it", I said with conviction. Seriously, if Miss Piglet will be a pain in the and will hinder me from my twenty million won dream, it's her time to die.



"Be careful, hyung. Hate might turn into-..."



"Oh, don't you even dare say it", I said, cutting off Seungri. "If I hear any of you people pairing me up with that psychotic woman, I'm going to completely lose my . Park Bom and I shall never happen, ergo, that joke needs to stop."



"I'm really worried for Jiyong", Daddy Youngbae mumbled.



I looked at him before shifting my eyes at Daesung and Seungri, who both fell silent while pondering over things. Indeed, Jiyong is clearly in for some serious pain. Physical pain is something he can undoubtedly handle. But the moment he loses Dara, he will experience something that might be beyond his capacity. He went completely nuts when he saw Dara being hit on by some guys at the club, how much more when he sees her in the arms of someone else. That will make him explode.



"Don't worry", I assured him. "I'll try to talk to him. I know the Dragon Head's order is a law amongst us, but Jiyong is our sworn brother. I'll make sure he will not do something he will regret."



The three looked at me gratefully and smiled. "We're counting on you, hyung."



"AWWW, YOU GUYS! GROUP HUG!!!"



"AISHHT!! HYUNG!!!"



_____________________________________________________________

 

credits: jomi25


SANDARA's POV


I lifted my gaze and stared at Jiyong's face, his eyes tightly shut, seemingly deep in slumber. I didn't expect him to do what he did earlier - putting the on me while his gaze is locked with mine. I also didn't expect him to have a galactic flip out when he found out that I went to a club without wearing anything underneath. Jiyong did a lot of things that I would have never guessed he would do. And I also did things that I should not have done...felt things that I should not have felt. I didn't expect myself to fall in love with the guy I paid to pose as my boyfriend.



*Sigh* This is getting complicated.



I blinked a few times as the incident earlier came crushing in my brain again. God, he saw my ! What was he thinking when he saw it? *Gasp!* Did he also see my...my...ACKK!!! Of course he saw it! HOW EMBARRASSING! I even asked him to sleep here! Argh!



With the thought of Jiyong seeing my 'hidden treasure', I cringed and carefully removed my arms from him, slowly scooting backwards to put a distance between us, but his arm around my waist became firm, holding me in place.



"Where are you going?" He asked. His eyes instantly fluttered open and gazed at me with furrowed eyebrows as I wiggled free from his arm and sat up, immediately scooting backwards.



"Uhm..." GAAAHHH!!! I can't look at him! How can I look at the guy who saw my FLOWER!!!! WAHH! I should've let Kung Pao sleep inside the room so she could distract Jiyong with her incessant clucking while I sneak out.



Jiyong pushed himself up and sat on the bed to face me, his upper torso making me lose my sanity. Why men prefer to sleep without their shirt on is beyond me.



"Babe?" He tilted his head and looked at me curiously. "Babe?"



*Gulp* I tried to look at him but I immediately averted my gaze, a tingly feeling at the pit of my stomach making me pant a little. He should seriously stop calling me 'babe' with that bedroom voice of his. It's doing wrong things to my hymen!



"Is there something wrong?" He asked.



"I-I just want to change my clothes", I said, subconsciously pulling the hem of my dress while stealing a glance at him. Did he really see it? God, I hope not. Please let it just be my that he saw!



His gaze darted downwards before meeting my eyes again, his lips tugging in an amused smirk. "Oh", he simply said. Oh? What does he mean by that? WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THAT?!



"You're still thinking about what happened earlier, aren't you?"



"No, I'm not!"



"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone what it looks like", he said nonchalantly, his eyes glimmering with mischief.



This jerkkkk!!!



"Jiyong, I swear..."



"It's cute and squishy", he continued on like the demon that he is, making hand gestures as if squeezing something. ARGGHH!! Did I say I love him? I HATE HIM!



"Shut up", I hissed.



"And your-..."



*GASP!* My what?! "D-Did you...see-..." I think I'm going to lose my consciousness as I stared at him with wide eyes, utterly dumbfounded and horrified. The jerk paused for a while, not saying anything and possibly enjoying the silent torture he's i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter