Stop Staring (Seungcheol x Sooyeon)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by sofiaflittner

Seungcheol fanboys over his girlfriend's, Sooyeon, comeback.

Seungcheol's (S.Coups') POV:

"No! For the last time, you guys can't go." I said for the millionth time in a row.

"Aww hyung, why noooot?" I gave Dino a deadly glare. My patience was growing thin with the members. Maknae Lee Chan, I swear, I will slit your throat open and feed you to the sharks if you don't shut up. "We're her friends too."

"But she's my girlfriend. Girlfriend. One word. I think she would want her boyfriend to cheer for her during her comeback stage." 

"We can cheer her on too!"

"Yes. On the the TV screen."

"But you blocked the channel!"

"Oh, I did, didn't I? Well then, that's too bad." I grabbed the keys to the van and went downstairs to the garage, ignoring the maknae's comments.

There's no way I'm letting the members watch Sooyeon's comeback stage. At least not this one. It's just too y for them to handle. 

I had to admit, I was jealous. This was her first attempt at trying a y concept and she rocked it. Rocked it too well. All the members were practically drooling over Sooyeon and I was so close to punching them in the face and disowning them.

But she's a very famous idol and her music video was watched by millions of people. Most of which, I think are thirsty, filthy dudes that have no self control or respect for women. Disgusting creatures.

​Once I reached the venue, I went backstage to see Sooyeon before she went on stage. I had people direct me to her dressing room. When I opened the dressing room door, I was greeted with Sooyeon sitting down in front of the mirror with her make up done and her outfit on.

"Hey babe. How are you?"

Sooyeon stood up from her chair and I got a good look at her outfit. She was wearing a black pencil skirt with a slight opening on the thigh (barely covering her ), a white crop top wrapped tightly around her cleavage, and standing in red stilettos. Gulp. Is this even an outfit?

She headed towards me and wrapped her arms around my torso to give me a hug. "Better. Now that you're here."

"Nervous?"

"Very."

"Oh, please. You could dominate the stage with or without me cheering for." I kissed her head and gave her a reassuring smile.

She smiled back at me but then gave me a frowny face. "Where are the others?"

Come on, Coups.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter