Moving Too Fast (Mingyu x Kat)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M LOSING SO MUCH SLEEP. I SLEPT FOR LIKE 2 HOURS. I AM SO SORRY.

Requested by oh_snap_its_katt

Mingyu falls in love with a fan. 

Kat's POV:

"We are never going to get through this line," my friend, Tori, stated.

"Oh, shush. It could be worse," I exclaimed. "Oh my gosh, I can see them from here!" I hid behind Tori's back and squealed, too embarrassed to even look at their perfection. I took a small peek at them once again and saw Mingyu on the far left. I squealed and quickly covered my face.   

Seventeen's fansign event was fully packed with their fans, including us. I've been a fan since 2012 and then I dragged Tori into the diamond life as well. We've been waiting for a good hour and 30 minutes. We were only a few more steps from meeting Seventeen in person! It was like a dream. But this one is actually coming true!

The line-up was as follows: Jeonghan, Joshua, Woozi, Seungkwan, DK, Vernon, Hoshi , S.Coups, Wonwoo, The8, Jun, Dino, and then MINGYU. Each and every one of them was exactly what I expected them to be.

I had no question or comment to write on the sticky note so they just wrote cute, silly things like 'Why don't you have a question for me? Now I can't answer anything for you!'

When I got to Mingyu, I couldn't control my breathing but I tried to stay as calm as possible. Am I really standing in front of the Kim Mingyu? My bias since... forever? 

"H-hi." I pushed his photocard on the table and in front of him. 

"Hello beautiful, what's your name?" He looked straight into my eyes and gave me a warm, welcoming smile. Did he just call me beautiful?

"K-kat." Dang it, Kat. Why do you keep on stuttering?

"Wow. I never met anyone with the name 'Kat' before. That's a really pretty name. For a really pretty girl." I felt my face turn 3 shades of pink. Did he just say that to me? 

Mingyu put a sticky note on his photocard. "Oh, I actually don't have anything to ask you so you don't have to sign if you don't want to." He went ahead and wrote drown something on the paper and folded it in half. 

While my hand reached for my stuff, Mingyu secretly intertwined our fingers. "Thank you for coming." Our hands stayed liked that for a minute before Dino hit Mingyu with his elbow, telling him that fans were waiting. He slowly let go of my hand and gave me one last smile before I left the stage.

I unfolded the note. It said:

Dear Kat please put this in your contacts and text me (xxx) xxx-xxxx

Kim Mingyu just gave me his phone number.

I stared at my phone. Looking at my messages. Or message, I should say. 

To: Mingyu

Hi

What did I just do? Why? Why? What was I thinking? He's probably not even going to see the message. He's an idol, he must be really busy.

To: Kat 

Hey :)

He answered. He answered me. He replied back. What is the meaning of life?

[Kat: Red, Mingyu: Blue]

I'm glad you texted me

Well, you told me to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter