Wow Factor (Jun x OC x Vernon)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i am so sorry, it's been a while since I've updated, since we've updated. we all have very busy lives since school started and we're having trouble finding the time to write. hopefully, we'll figure out a clean schedule so we can get everything nice and settled.

and also, my laptop is really really old and it's to the point where it can't even function properly -.- i need a new one... that's actually from this generation  

-Aly

Requested by Allisonra2002 

Vernon has a crush on Jun's best friend and he gets to kiss her in their music video but Jun kisses her instead.

Your POV:

"And five and six, seven, eight, and hold." The dance instructor watched as we finished the last move of the choreography. "Nice. I think we're ready to film." She nodded her head at the director. "Oh, I'll get the guys. I'll be right back," she said as she scurried out of the set. While she was gone, I took this time to take a break and sit down in the nearest resting area. We've been up since three in the morning and I don't even have to look in the mirror to know that I have major dark circles under my eyes, I just know it. It's a good thing my maekup artist does wonders to my face. I wouldn't be able to show my face to the public if it wasn't for her.

From the corner of my eye, I saw the rest of the cast coming in for my music video. As they walked in, I realized that there was a lot of people. More than I expected. I talked to my manager earlier and he had said that this was a high-budget comeback. With the complex box set, high-quality crops, the staff, and all the extras, I think I see why now. 

It's about two in the afternoon and it felt like my eyes were failing to stay open. Ever now and then my eyes would droop down and touch the bottom of my eyelid. Once it was there, it would shot right back up again. Finally giving in, I let my eyes close and my body relax, slowly falling to the side. Before my body could hit the nice, soft sofa that was only a few inches beneath me, a finger pressed my forehead. 

"Paaaaaaabo."

My eyes were forced to be opened as Jun's finger pulled my skin upward. I groaned and grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at him. hard in the stomach. "I hate you." 

Jun let out a mere scoff and laughed it off like it didn't even hurt. Jerk. "Hey, you can't hit me. I am a part of an uprising rookie kpop group and I'm also in your music video. You can't physically hurt me. I have to keep this face pretty. Besides, you don't wanna see your best friend in the hospital, right?" he smirked. 

"No, I live for it," I rolled my eyes. "Okay, first of all, all that was just a piece of bull, you can handle a punch. And second, you volunteered to be in the music video. You can easily be replaced." I shot Jun my famous sarcastic smile but the smirk on his face never faded. 

"Oh, but you wouldn't do that. You love me too much."

Point taken. Maybe so. "Fine. I'll let this one go." I took a sip of water to calm my nerves. "But behave! May I remind you, you are in my music video, on my set, standing on my territory."

"Of course I will! When have I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter