Selfless (The8 x Eunmi x Hyejin)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Min and Arianne already had these scenarios done and I wanted to post it :)

-Aly

Requested by awkward_maknae

Eunmi likes The8 but he likes Hyejin. After spending time with Eunmi, The8 starts to like her.

Eunmi's POV:

I sighed dreamily as I made my way towards my classroom. It was still early in the morning but here I am, thinking of Minghao, my long-time friend and crush. It was a one-sided love, from the start I knew that Minghao likes someone else yet I still loved him.

I was too occupied with my thoughts that I didn't notice a girl heading my way. Not just any girl though, it was Jung Hyejin, the queenka of Seoul High and Minghao's crush. She's also my best friend, we were friends since we were 5.

"I'm sorr-, oh hey Eunmi! Are you okay? You seem....occupied?" She helped me pick up my books as she asked me concerned.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine, just...thinking of something." I lied

"O...Kay?" She didn't seem convinced but didn't ask any further.

We arrived at our classroom, it was still half-empty. I saw most of the students were either chatting or playing around. In the far corner, there I saw Minghao reading a book.

My heart began to pound and sweat started to form on my forehead. Even though we see each other every day I couldn't help but feel nervous whenever I'm around him.

"Hey Eunmi, oh h-hey there Hyejin." Minghao looked up and greeted us.

"Hi Minghao!" Hyejin greeted him back cheerfully and flashed him her million dollar smile.

Minghao smiled nervously at her and went back to reading his book. I sat down beside him and took out my math homework to finish it. I stole some glances at him while doing my homework. After a few minutes, I finished doing it so I put it back in my notebook and spaced out.

Will he ever look at me as a girl and not a friend? Will Minghao finally confess? Will things work out between them? Will-

My thoughts were cut off when Minghao snapped his fingers in front of my face. I gave him a confused look while he just pointed in front, where our teacher, Mrs. Lim was giving me a look.

I frantically stood up, knocking down a few things in the process and greeted her. She went on with class as usual as I spaced out AGAIN as usual.

I imagined Minghao and me going on dates, feeding each other, cuddling and being happy. I instantly frowned when the thought of Minghao confessing and Hyejin accepting him crossed my mind. I couldn't hate her, it wasn't even her fault in the first place.

The bell rang, bringing me back to reality. The day went on normally but something very unusual and strange happened during lunch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was famished, I felt like I could eat the whole cafeteria right there but I didn't. I sat down with Hyejin and SEVENTEEN, Minghao's friends and my friends and our table was noisy, as usual. I noticed that Minghao was poking his food and staring into nothing so I poked him.

He looked up, startled and shot me a confused look.

"You're not eating your food. Something's wrong and I know it, don't even bother giving me excuses."

"Well... I was planning on confessing to Hyejin but I just...don't know how!" He whispered, frustrated.

PANG!

All it took was that one sentence for my world to start crashing down. I felt like I was hit, hard. Tears started b in my eyes as I tried to blink them away.

"Hey maybe you can help me! Meet me at the cafe tomorrow, 3PM." He said excitedly.

I forced a smile and excused myself to the bathroom. I entered a stall and cried my heart out. I couldn't believe that it just happened. It felt suffocating and hurtful.

After minutes of crying, I wiped my tears and washed my face. My eyes looked swollen and my face was pale. If I compared myself to Hyejin, I would surely lose. No wonder Minghao had a crush on her.

I finally got the courage to step out of the bathroom and return t the cafeteria. I sat quietly and began eating my food. Minghao noticed my silence.

"Hey, were you crying? Your eyes are swollen." He frowned.

"N-No I wasn't, something just went into m-my eye." I lied pathetically.

"Yeah, sure. Now I don't know what's the reason you cried but cheer up!" He stated sarcstically.

I gave him a sad smile and finished my food as I walked away from them, away from Minghao and Hyejin.

How can you be so dense Minghao?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember that time when Minghao invited me to go to the cafe? You might think I'm stupid for this but, I actually went. I couldn't dissapoint him even though I really didn't wnat to come.

I ordered a caramel machiatto and sat down by the window. I looked at the scenery outside and wished that I could look at this with Minghao but I know that it's never gonna happen.

A shadow appeared beside me as I looked up to see who it was. It was Minghao, he had a big smile on his face as he excitedly sat down in front of me.

"Thanks for coming Eunmi! i really apprecate your help!"

I forced a smile as he told me the story of how his crush on Hyejin started. It was painful but I managed to e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter