Just Right (Jeonghan x Ahri)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! Co-author Soo Min here! ^^ Here is my first try at one of the scenarios requested by you lovely subscribers! Uhm… I couldn’t come up with many insulting comments because, Q_Q gah I’d feel so bad! So I just did some basic ones, I hope that’s okay?! I hope you’ll like it! >___<

 

xx

 

BLONDE JEONGHAN. mkay bye. you may proceed.

-Aly

Requested by Aari_ya

 

Jeonghan tries to comfort Ahri when people comment that she’s too ugly to be with him.

Third Person:

Ahri sighed quietly to herself as she scrolled down the web page on her laptop.  

She’s so ugly!

Why is she with our Angel?!

The girl they were referring too happened to be her, Jeonghan’s girlfriend. She was currently browsing through the comment section on the SEVENTEEN website while seated on the floor of the room her boyfriend sometimes sleeps in, you know, when they’re all not passed out in the living room together.

What does Jeonghan Oppa see in her anyway?!

He can do so much better!

That last comment got to her as she closed out the page, finally having enough of all the negativity revolving around her relationship with her idol boyfriend. She tried her best to hold back any tears that threatened to fall since her boyfriend happened to enter the room at that moment.

“Jagiya, do you happen to have a hair tie I could borrow? I don’t know how I lost mine!” He said with a small chuckle as he walked over to Ahri.

“O-Oh, uh, yeah… here.” She pulled off the one she had on her wrist that she was using earlier before she let her hair down.

“Something wrong?” He took note of her not looking up at him when she handed over the hair tie.

“Nothing’s wrong.” She assured him with a forced smile, but he could see right through it.

“You were looking through those negative comments on the website again, weren’t you?” He sighed after securing his long locks into a low ponytail behind him. He took a seat down on the floor next to her before putting his arm around her shoulders as the tears she was holding back began to fall. “Jagiii~!” He pouted, hugging her from the side, he hated it when she cried it honestly broke his heart every time! “I told you not to look at those!”

“I’m sorry!” Ahri cried. Jeonghan just held her tight while her hair in a calming manner, hoping to comfort her.

He felt so bad for his girlfriend sometimes. She doesn’t deserve the awful comments his fans leave on the site, jealous fans were the worst. He mentioned a few times that he’d appreciate it if they left his girlfriend alone, but they never listen, do they? It angers him sometimes, but he has an image to uphold. He can’t start yelling at the fans… because despite how they treat his girlfriend, he loves his fans that support him and his fellow members!

It hurts to see her like this… he thought to himself as he continued to hold her while she cried. He figured she must have read a really bad comment this time.

“Jagi?” He asked softly, resting his head on her shoulder. “You shouldn’t listen to them. What they think shouldn’t matter, only what I think should matter, right? It should be me who decides whether you should be with me or not… not them.”

At his words, Ahri’s crying started to calm down. He kissed her cheek which got her smiling.

“They’re just jealous.” He continued on. “I’m sure they’ll stop soon enough and start leaving supportive comments instead. We just have to be patient, alright?”

Ahri just sighed. “But maybe they’re right. You’re so handsome, pretty, gorgeous… and I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter