Why Would You Think That (Vernon x Eunri)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VERNON AUDITIONING FOR SMTM4 MAKES ME WANNA CRY. I SWEAR IF SOMEONE BAD MOUTHES VERNON ON THE SHOW, THEY WILL LOSE THEIR KIDNEY FUNCTION PRIVILEDGES. 

Requested by keuriseuwu

Eunri is depressed and insecure because she thinks she's the rebound for Vernon.

Vernon's POV:

June 24th, 2015. I can't believe it's already been a year since me and Eunri started dating. 365 days pass by real quick, don't they?

I had everything planned for today. I was able to take her to California with me so we could go to Disneyland. Though she doesn't know that. I want to keep it a secret. This is her first time here and it's been her dream to go to Disneyland. She takes the motto "The Happiest Place on Earth" a little too seriously. 

Another secret Eunri doesn't know about is that I bought promise rings for the both of us. I've aready started wearing mine. Left hand, ring finger. I think it was about time this would happen.

Me and Eunri wasn't always so lovey-dovey. We actually used to hate each other. Back when I was still in school, I used to date a girl named Ara. She was the popular one. The 'queenka' as some people call it. I guess I was considered the 'kingka' based on my looks. Dating Ara only gave me more attention that I didn't need.

In those days, Ara had a big influence on me. A bad one at that. She turned me from humble and loyal to selfish and arrogant. Anyone below are status was treated like complete trash. Especially Eunri. Ara had a bad feeling whenever Eunri was around us so Ara made Eunri our main target.

Our relationship didn't last long. It only took Ara aquick glance at the next hottest guy at our school for her to break up with me. I remember being angry over the break up but I didn't know why. Maybe it was because she broke the whole thing off with just the snap of her fingers.

That's where Eunri comes along. As much as we hated each other, or so I thought, she was there to comfort me. I didn't let her in so quickly but she persisted. But on that same day, I was hooked. We just started talking for a couple of hours and it was like Ara and rest didn't even exist. I wondered how I could ever hate her. She was so precious. And that was the day I asked her to be my girlfriend.

So yeah, I asked Eunri out the same day Ara broke up with me. So what? When you're in love it doesn't matter.

 

Eunri's POV:

"I don't even know why we're here," I said to my sister on the phone.

"Girly, it's obvious. He brought you there so you could celebrate you guys' anniversary."

"And what would we be doing here? Neither of us has been here before."

"And your point? Maybe he wanted you guys to explore California together. You know, go hiking, shopping, go to the beach, learn how to surf. That kind of stuff."

"We'll only be here for a day and we're leaving in the morning." Yes, because me and Vernon will be able to do all that in a day. 

"Beats me."

"Do you think he just brought me here just so he could-" I was about to ask.

"Stop that nonsense, Eunri. Really Eunri, how do you come up with such foolish thoughts?" She argued.

"You never know!"

"Look, I know you're still insecure about the whole 'Vernon and you' thing but I honestly don't think he's that kind of guy."

"Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter