Meddling (Joshua x Junghye)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS MY 50TH SCENARIO!!!11!!!1! I apologize if it's kinda short, I wanted to write something up before I left for my trip.

If you like my scenarios, give this an upvote :3

Oh and if you haven't already, read this blog post. A million times thank you for the sweet messages btw!

Also, please give my fanfic some love <3

Requested by BBC4Bomb

Joshua likes Jenghan's sister and the members try doing something. 

Third Person POV:

"Awe, look at them."

"It's so obvious. They both like each other."

"Joshua looks so smitten over her."

"Why hasn't he made a move on her yet?"

"Oh geez. Maybe because she's Jeonghan's little sister?"

"Okay, I'm pretty sure Joshua's face is pinker than Junghye's."

"But Joshua's skin is tanner than Junghye's."

"My point exactly."

"What are you guys rampaging about? I can hear you from three doors away. I was trying to get some sleep."

Jeonghan voice rang in the members' ears and they immediately stopped talking.

"So what's going on?" Jeonghan asked.

The members kept silent and looked at each other, their eyes crying out for help. Seungcheol, being the great leader that he is, stood up to save the day.

"Well, you see, our fellow member, Joshua, is currently flirting with your little sister, Junghye, and we were just gossiping on how cute they look together."

The rest of members stared at their beloved leader in disbelief as he sat back down on his seat. Mingyu gave him a big slap on the back; at the same time, Hoshi kicked his shin from under the table. Seungcheol grunted in pain but tried to cover it by laughing it off along with the members.

No one could tell what Jeonghan was feeling right now. He gave no reaction. He kept a blank expression and looked over at the couple sitting next to each other outside. He stared for a while but then pouted and tilted his head to the side.

"You know what, now that I look at it, they do make a really cute couple," Jeonghan said, catching everyone off guard.

"No way, did I hear that right?" someone whispered. 

"I'm not sure, I think my ears just popped."

Whispers were exchanged between the members while Jeonghan was still fixated on Joshua and Junghye.

"Wait, so you're not mad?" Dino had the courage to speak up.

Jeonghan simply shook his head. "No, not really. I trust Joshua with my sister. I knew they liked each other. After the countles times Junghye made up fake excuses just to come visit our dorm, I figured there was something going on."

The members were silent and stared in shock. He couldn't be serious. They still weren't convinced.

"Then how come you got pissed off when I said I liked one of your cousins?" Seungcheol asked.

"Coups, you're a whole different story. Know your place. Stay in your lane," Jeonghan said in a serious voice. 

That made Seungcheol shut his mouth and sunk deeper in his seat to the point where his thighs met his calves. 

"Anyways, has Joshua asked her out yet?"

Vernon scoffed. "Oh please. They haven't spoken a complete sentence to each other since she got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter