Stars (Joshua x Hara)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua has been playing with my heart lately and I'm totally okay with that

If you like Seventeen and you like my scenarios, give this an upvote <3

You can also check out my latest Seventeen fanfic here (I'll update soon! oh and i have a question to ask at the end)  

Requested by _AleyA_

[Author's Choice] Hara spents the night with Joshua for the first time.

Hara's POV:

I set my suitcase on top of my bed, leaving it wide open so I could throw in my clothes and other necessities. Joshua was picking me up in thirty minutes and I completely forgot that I was spending the night with him.

My parents left for a business trip a few hours and my brothers had to go back to boarding school in California, leaving me all alone in the house. Both my parents and brothers offered me to come with them but I insisted on staying home. But apparently, they had something different in mind. Right before they all drove off to the airport, my brothers called my boyfriend, Joshua. They said they felt bad that they kept on leaving me alone in the house so they asked Joshua if I could stay with him for a couple of days.

Before I could protest, all of them were already in the car and drove off, leaving me at the door with my jaw almost hitting the ground.

Did they really just do that? This obviously has to be a joke. 

I went inside the house, closed the front door and aimlessly walking upstairs to my bedroom. I recieved a text from Joshua saying that he'd come pick me up in thirty, so I guess it was too late to back out now.

Looking at my suitcase, I didn't pack a lot of things. Just clothes, a toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, comditioner, soap, and a razor. Other than that, I didn't really need anything else. I carried my suitcase downstairs and waited in the living room.

While I was waiting, I was thinking deeply about my current situation. I mean, it's good to know that my family worries about me but staying at home wasn't so bad. This wasn't the first time they left me alone. Why the sudden change?

And to my surprise, they chose Joshua. Out of all our relatives and friends, they chose my boyfriend. 

This will be my first time going over to his house. Alone. For who knows how long. What am I supposed to expect? I know Joshua wouldn't do anything rash, but what if something happens while I'm over there? Good guys have their kinks, too.

My train of thought was interrupted when I heard the doorbell ringing. I walked toward the door with my suitcase rolling behind me and opened the door.

Joshua was standing in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter