Sacrifice (Jeonghan x Kaemin)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this has nothing to do with Jeonghan, but it's Wonwoo's birthday [150717] just to let you guys know :))

Requested by BBC4BombU

Jeonghan, the kingka, is in love with the dorky nerd, Kaemin.

Jeonghan's POV:

I woke up from my eight (8) hour sleep, looking up at the clock. It was only 6:45. It was too early to start the day so I closed my eyes again, hoping I could fall asleep again.

"Hyung, why are you still asleep? It's Monday. We're leaving in like twenty (20) minutes," a loud voice said.

Ugh, are you serious? I thought yesterday was Friday... 

I carefully sat up on the bed, making sure my head didn't hit the top bunk. I groaned, realizing I had to wake up from my beauty sleep just to go to school. What a waste.

Since I only had twenty mintues to get ready, I didn't bother taking a shower. I looked through my closet, finding something decent to wear. I opened one of my cabinets and  lazily pulled out a pair of jeans and clean white dress shirt.

I quickly changed into my outfit and applied dry shampoo on my hair so it would look half as terrible as it was this morning. I was far too sluggish to put my hair into a ponytail so I decided to leave it down. I carried an extra hair tie just in case.

"Jeonghan! Hurry up! We're gonna leave without you!" shouted Seungcheol.

"Alright, alright, I'm going. Why are we even going now? It's only 7:20," I asked while putting on my shoes.

"Traffic. Now, hurry up."

Seungcheol was right. Omce we got on the road, there was already traffic lining up on the first stoplight. But it didn't matter. We stilll got to school with more than fifteen (15) minutes to spare.

While the others went to their respective classrooms, I decided to walk around the school campus before class starts. I have the time.

I was walking on the second floor, staying close to my classroom. I leaned against the railing, staring down at the school. People were constantly coming through the school gates. But there was one person that caught my eye.

A girl named Kaemin was walking towards the library with her glasses hiding her face and her head down facing the ground.

I smiled knowing it was her. I've known Kaemin ever since middle school. Till this day, she's never really changed. She's gotten  prettier. Not that she wasn't pretty before, she was beautiful. But now, she was beyond breathtaking.

We only shared one classroom together and that was homeroom. Good thing homeroom isn't all that important. For the entire fifty-five (55) minutes, I would just stare at Kaemin from across the room. She would never notice me though. I'm so glad the other members weren't in the same class. They would probably scold me for looking at her so intently.

If you haven't already figured it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter