Always Has A Meaning Pt. 2 (Dino x Allegra)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Part 1, click here

I was actually surprised some of you guys wanted a part two to this but here it is. It might be a little short.  

ON ANOTHER NOTE: Seventeen Adore U promotions ended today [150715]. I'm gonnna cry in the corner now bye.

Requested by esmkseunmi94

Always Has A Meaning Part 2.

Allegra's POV:

It's been over a month since the last time I attended a Seventeen fansign. I went to every single one of them except for their last one. I know Dino expected me to be there. I don't regret not going.

I really wanted to go though. I wanted to see him one last time before I left. But at the last minute, I chickened out. I just couldn't do it. I knew that if I went to see him for the last time, he would ask question. There would be drama. It would make a scene. And that wasn't gonna be good for him. That would ruin his reputation.

I was to be admitted at the hospital the same day the fansign was held. I was diagnosed with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy* since I was young. Everything went well for the most part. Nothing got too serious or out of control. I've lived a normal life and if I kept it up, I would still be able to live up to ninety (90) and if I was really lucky, maybe even a hundred (100).

Guess I ruined my chance. Things changed once I turned thirteen (13) years old. Through NU'EST, I found myself falling for a group called Seventeen back in 2012. Out of all the kpop groups that I've followed, Seventeen was always the one that make my heart beat in ways that weren't possible.

Now, that was a good and bad thing. My heart was beating out of excitement and happiness. Watching predebut Seventeen gave me so much life. To see them smile, made me smile ten times wider. But my disease didn't allow it. With every smile that I gave, every laugh that came out of my mouth, only made my heart work harder. 

And when things started to get bad, it only got worse. Lee Chan (Dino) came into my life sortly after Seventeen was originally formed. His presence was enough to make my day. He would be doing absolutely nothing and he would still have an effect on me. While watching 17TV, Chan would spontaneously come up on the screen with a cheeky smile on his beautiful face. It would get harder to breath and I felt my heart about to pop. When he dances, my breathing would get faster and my heart could barely pump out blood to the rest of my body, forcely me to close my laptop to get myself back in order.

Seventeen's showcase was the best and worst day of my life. I was expecting great, amazing things from them (even if they did lose four members) and they didn't disappoint. When they performed their intro, I couldn't bare with it. My breathing was uneven during the whole track. They did so good, it crossed the line. My heart was beating a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter