Cheer Up (Hoshi x Jihae)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the beginning may not relate to everyone.

I'll be putting * next to the words that some ppl might not know 

Requested by VbabyKookmyBaekon

[Author's Choice] Hoshi tries to cheer Jihae up after she finds out she got a bad score on a test.

Jihae's POV:

Searching for hours and hours to find a stupid card was honestly a huge waste of my time. AP* test scores are out today and I'm very anxious to know what my score is. That stupid card has all the directions to finding out my score on this website and I lost it. I freaking lost it. Okay, fine. I will have to admit, part of it was kinda my fault. When the school gave us the card, I had to intention (or interest) to actually check my score so I hid the card somewhere I would never think of looking. I guess it worked.

Finally giving up in the end, I decided to try and figure out how to see my score using my own knowledge. I opened up my laptop and popped up the website that was saved in my favorites. Luckily, when I signed in, there was huge notice sign that said '2015 AP test scores are up'.  I clicked the link and tapped my keyboard with my fingertips. I filled out the information on the screen and clicked 'Next'. The website redirected me to a page that said 'Your AP Scores'. I shut my eyes to prevent them from seeing my score. Without looking, I scrolled down just a little bit so the score would fully be on the screen. I took a peek, opening one of my eyes. I saw my score in big bold letters (and numbers).

My AP score was a 1.*

I didn't want to see the sight of it. I quickly signed out of the website and shut down my laptop. I threw myself on the bed, burying my face on the pillow.

I honestly didn't really expect much... but really? A one? Can't they just bump it up to a two, at least? That would have suffice.

For the next thirty minutes, I didn't leave my room. I didn't leave my bed. I did not move an inch. Except fot the times I had to move my head to the side so I could still breathe. I don't why this phased me so much. I didn't really care about the test in the first place.

My vision started to get hazy and my eyes felt heavy. Before my eyes were completely shut, my ringtone blasted in my ear. I groaned in annoyance and covered my ears with my pillow, trying to block out the sound. The ringing of my phone didn't seem to have an end. I removed the pillow from my face and picked up my phone from the counter. Looking at the lockscreen, I saw that my boyfriend, Hoshi, was calling me. I swiped my phone to answer.

"Hey, what's up?" I tried to say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter