Nervous (Vernon x Erica)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

language, read at own risk 

Requested by AmariD

Vernon and Erica meet at SMTM auditions and develop a crush on each other.

Erica's POV:

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm actually doing this! I'm actually auditioning for Show Me The Money! Woo, Erica, calm down, there's people in line watching.

I was in line to audition for SMTM4 and my nerves were tingling. Just standing in line made me nervous. So many people were here and only a few people walk out of here with the gold chain around their neck. I would be gloating if I said my rapping was good but it ain't that good. 

Looking around, I noticed that there was much more idol rappers than there was last season. 

Way to bring down my self-esteem.

I was fittering with my fingers while waiting in line. Different people, different genders, different ages were all present at the auditions. But for some reason that doesn't seem to bother me. I think the only thing I'm nervous about is when I'm actually rapping in front of the judge. So many things can go wrong. You can mess up on your words, say the wrong thing, or just forget the rap completely.

The line was moving quick and I wish didn't. But I need it to be. I needed to pass the audition and hopefully win the competition. Not to be greedy, I have my reasons.

When I was young, my parents died of a car accident. And it was ultimately my fault. I was a stubborn child. I was the kind of kid that would whine and throw a fit to get what they want. And I wanted from my parents were their attention. My parents were very success people. My dad was a well respected doctor and my mother was a low key fashion designer. My parents would never be home; they would always leave me with a nurse or a nanny.

On Christmas holiday, my parents were invited to this event for my uncle. My dad was driving and my mom was comstantly checking her phone for updates. I didn't like the tension between all of us so I tried to start a conversation. And of course, they weren't in the mood to talk. I don't know what sparked in me, but my gentle appearance turned to anger. I yelled at my parents while we were in the car. They got so annoyed with my sudden behavior, to the point where they both had to look back at their seat to scold me. When my dad looked back, another car hit the side of the front seat and went through with the motion, hitting both my parents.

Ever since then, I've been living with my aunt and uncle. But I moved out when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter