Play Along (DK x Amelie)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i honestly didn't know what to do with scenario but i hope this is okay

oh and its kinda short, sorry about that 

Requested by Mimiss

Amelie pretends to be DK's wife while his ex-wife visits their daughter.

Dokyum's POV:

I was in the town's local cafe. I was drinking my americano, feeling the hot liquid go down throat and inside my stomach. The warmth relaxed my body. I stared off into space hoping for an idea to pop up in my head. My elbows were set on the table while both my hands were holding the cup, sipping it from time to time.

I was about to give up. I groaned in frustration and gathered my stuff. I stood up from the table and headed my way towards the door.

This is no use. She's coming in two days and I still don't have a plan yet. What am I supposed to do? Ugh if only-

I was lost in my train of thought when I abruptly bumped into someone, spilling that person's drink all over the floor.

"Oh , I'm so so sorry," I apologized. I ran over to the counter to get tissues. I dropped all the tissues on the floor, wiping off the mess that was on the floor.

Another set of hands were on the floor helping him clean up his mess. "Again, I am so sorry. I didn't look where I was going. Here let me-" I stopped mid-sentence to look up to a well known face. "Amelie, is that you?"

She looked up to see me as well. "Dokyum! Oh my goodness, hi," she grinned.

"Hey," I said delightfully. The mess on the floor diappeared and we threw away the leaking tissues. "How have you been?" I asked her.

"I've been really good. Wow, we haven't seen each other in ages," she sighed.

"Tell me about it. Oh, was that your coffee that spilled?"

"Yeah, it's not a big deal."

"Let me buy you another one," I offered.

"No, it's okay. You don't have to," she denied.

"Too late, already walkinig to the cashier." I walked over to the cashier and ordered another americano for Amelie. By the time Amelie finally cought up, I already paid for the coffee. "Here you go."

"Thank you."'

"Care to take a seat?" I asked, pulling out a chair.

"Don't mind if I do," she grinned. We settled down on the table, sitting across from each other. "So, how are you?"

Hearing that question turned my happy face into a not-so-happy face. I'm glad Amelie's the kind of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter