AFF (Jeonghan x Miyoung)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by sofiaflittner

Jeonghan and his girlfriend, Miyoung, find a fanfic about them.

Miyoung's POV:

[Seventeen's 20]

jeongmal amudo moreuge eoneusae

najochado byeonhae beoryeonne  

kkoyeonne kkoyeonne baby

nege kkoyeonne kkoyeosseo lady 

...

ajikdo yejeonui nae meomuneunji

geurae amado jageun neoui nunen ajik

eorin aiui moseubeuro boigetji

mwo haru iteurui ireun anini

"Will you stop singing?! You're off beat, off key, and you're badly out of tune. Just shut up," Seungkwan said while rubbing his eyelids in annoyance. Or frustration. Or it could be both.

"You know what, Seungkwan? I don't need your criticism or your sass. Complain all you want, I'm gonna sing if I wanna sing. It's called freedon of speech," I declared as I continued singing the song.

"Oh my god. Is she gonna be like this for the rest of the trip?" Seungkwan asked the members in the van.

"Let her be. We're getting close anyways. Besides, isn't she cute when she sings?" Jeonghan answered.

"Oh, please. You're only saying that cuz she's your girlfriend," Seungkwan pointed out. 

"Yes, but she really is cute," Jeonghan said with a proud smile.

"YOU'RE MY TWENTIES!" I sang at the top of my lungs.

"Sure she is." Seungkwas rolled his eyes.

"Where are we even going?" I asked.

"Post office," Woozi replied.

"Why?"

"To get fan mail. We need an extra set of hands to bring it to the car," said Joshua.

"Does it really take all 13 of you to get mail?"

"Of course not. We always need an extra person. That's why we brought you here," Dokyum grinned.

"Riiiight," I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Oh my god, things are falling out of my hand. Oh , there's a hole on the bag. Guys, there's mail everywhere. It's raining mail. UGH," I groaned loudly as I tried to carry all the mail. I have small hands, I can't carry this. Whose idea was it to bring me here? I'm no help. I'm useless.   

I could here the members' laughter from behind me. "Shut up, Seungkwan."

"It's karma," he said wittingly.

"Seungkwan, you better run before I throw all this mail at you. You'll have paper cuts for days," I threatened.

"Oh, I'm so scared," he chuckled. 

I grabbed a handful of mail and threw it in the direction of his face. Bullseye!

Seungkwan cried in pain, laying on the floor and covering his face. 

"Don't underestimate the mighty, Miyoung!" I cheered.

Jeonghan came up behind him and softly placed one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter