One To Argue (Joshua x Yumi)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by Niveaa

Joshua and Vernon get into a fight so Woozi called his sister, Yumi.

Joshua's POV:

"Hey, has anyone seen my phone?" I asked the rest of the members. 

"Last time I saw it, it was on your bed," replied Dokyum. 

"But I just checked. It wasn't there."

"Did you check under the covers? Under your pillow?" questioned Seungkwan.

"Yes and yes."

"Under the bed?"

"Why would it be under my bed?"

"You never know," Seungkwan shrugged.

I went back to my bedroom to check under my bed, though  I highly doubt that it's there. I bent down to scan the bottom of my bed. There was no phone to be seen.

I walked through the whole dorm, stopping by every room to look for my phone. Still no luck.

Maybe I left it in our practice room.

Once I got to the Pledis building, I immediately went to the front desk.

"Excuse me, was there a phone left here last night?" I asked the lady at the front desk.

"Not that I know of. You can check the practice room though. I saw one of your members go up there."

"Okay, thank you." I bowed to the kind lady and made my way upstairs to the practice room. 

I opened the door to the practice room to find Vernon standing in the crner of the room, holding my phone. Vernon noticed that I was in the room and looked up from my phone, giving me a cheeky grin. 

"Why do you have my phone?" I asked him, suspicious of his actions. 

"Oh, no reason," answered Vernon.

"Then can I have it back, please?" I asked politely.

"Sure. Here." Vernon held out my phone, waiting for me to take it. I walked over and took it out of his hands. I unlocked it to make sure he didn't do anything with it, or go through anything. As far as I saw, it didn't look like he did anything to it.

Now that I had my phone back, I headed towards the door so I could return to the dorm. Right when my hand was on the door knob, Vernon spoke again.

"I didn't know you liked Woozi's sister."

My back was still facing him. I froze in place, eyes as big as Jupiter.

How does he know that? I looked at my phone in my hand and mentally wanted to punch myself. Oh, shoot. 

"No, I don't," I said, trying to make myself sound believable. 

"Then why are most of pictures in your photo album picture of Yumi? Care to explain that?"

Come on, Joshua, think. "She likes taking pictures of herself on my phone."

"Oh, but the pictures of her in your phone don't look like selcas."

I didn't say anything back, knowing I hit rock bottom.

"Admit i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter