Taking Care Of A Baby (The8 x Iseul)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you like my scenarios, make sure to give this an upvote :) 

Requested by Ami_A_Rin

Poor The8 is sick and his girlfriend, Iseul, is there to take care of him.

Iseul's POV:

"Are you sure you'll be able to perform today?" I asked Minghao.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fi-" 

"Minghao? Minghao? Minghao, are you okay?" Minghao just disappeared from the line and I was beyond worried.

Suddenly, a familiar voice had spoken through the phone. "Hey sis, how's it going? What's up? How was your day?"

"Seungcheol, what the heck is going on over there?" 

"Nothing! Geez, what makes you think ther- YAH THAT'S MY FAVORITE SHIRT!" Mhm. Yup, nothing's going on. I can totally tell. "Oh sis, you're still there. Minghao is fine, no need to worry about him."

"I didn't ask about Minghao." Word play is key, my friends.

"You didn't? I thought it was applied." Seungcheol, you're such a bad liar, I'm ashamed to call you my brother.

"I'm going over to your dorm. No but's."

"But-" Before he could fight back, I hung up the phone.

It only took me about 10 minutes tops to get to their dorm and most of the members were gone except for Seungcheol and Minghao. "Hey loser, you should really get going. I saw the vans outside, the others are waiting for you. I know that Minghao's sick so I'm here to take care of him while you guys are gone."

"No way. I'm not leaving you alone." Seungcheol, not only are you a bad liar, you are also realyy bad at making excuses.

"I won't be alone. I'll be here with Minghao. Duh."

"Yeah, no. Nope, not happening. I won't allow it." Stupid overprotective brother. I'm already 18. 

"Why not. I'm perfectly capable of being here with a-"

"I don't care. Boys will still be boys. And guys will be here. . .alone. . .together. Do you know how bad that sounds?" Okay, fine he's got a point there.

"But Minghao is sick. What harm can he do?" I wasn't going down so easily. I'm determined to win. I always do.

"Do you hear yourself? Have you not been paying attention in school? HE'S SICK. His hormones are going to go crazy. And he's at that age-" TOO MUCH INFORMATION BIG BRO.

"Stop, stop, stop talking. I know, I know. No need to tell me. I got it. Now will you leave?"

Seungcheol crossed his arms and gave me a stern look. "No." Wow, how intimidating. 

I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed him by the ear. I twisted it, making him yelp in pain. Now that I have him in the palm of hands, I dragged him outside and into the van with the rest of s. "Have fun performing at The Show! Love you!" I walked inside the dorm before Seungcheol could protest.

As I scanned their dorm, I found Minghao

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter