Takes (Wonwoo x Joohyun)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

angst anyone?

Don't forget to give this scenarioshop an upvote if you like my scenarios ^^

Requested by wonwoosgurl

Joohyun wants to break up with Wonwoo because of his harsh treatment but he refuses.

Third Person POV:

"I don't like your hair down like that."

"Don't ever wear that dress out in public."

"Did you really have to do that here? There's people watching."

"How many times have I told you not to touch my stuff?!"

"Didn't you already eat dinner today?"

"I don't know."

"My ex always used to do this for me."

"I don't have time for this."

Wonwoo's words replayed in Joohyun head. It was 2:45am and Joohyun was still wide awake. Rainfall can be heard from their bedroom. The sound of rain was the only thing that can be heard inside this house's walls.  

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Wonwoo hasn't come home yet. Joohyun was laying in bed, occupying only half of bed, waiting for him to show up. Even though she knew he wouldn't. But she still had a small amount of hope that he actually would.

It's almost been a year since Wonwoo and Joohyun had started dating. Joohyun suggested that Wonwoo should move in with her. Joohyun imagined it as a brilliant idea. She wanted to come home to a rooommate, best friend, and a partner - all in one person. They would get to spend more time with each other with less effort. Joohyun took this chance to learn the good, the bad, and the ugly of Jeon Wonwoo. Moving in was a big sign of commitment to a relationship. Joohyun wanted to make her house a home with the person she loved.

But everyday was the same. Wonwoo was rarely at the house and when he was, he had nothing to say but insults. Everything that Joohyun did, everything that she said only made him annoyed or angry. He didn't like a certain way she looked or dressed. He didn't want her to show public display of affection when they were out of the house. He never approved of her touching his possessions. And God forbid that he compared Joohyun with his exes, but he did.

For every word that Wonwoo said, every harmful action he intended, lowered Joohyun's self-esteem. Simple responses like 'fine', 'whatever', or 'okay' disappointed her. Whenever Wonwoo was mad, he makes her feel that she's the one to blame. It always made her want to change what she had said or done to make him feel bad. It was like she was personally responsible for Wonwoo's happiness. Joohyun felt like she was in this small box and the walls were closing in on her. But despite all that, her love for Wonwoo never changed.  

There has been so many times when Joohyun wanted to break this realtionship. Wonwoo's signs of arrogance indicated that this relationship wasn't going to last. Joohyun knew the whole time but she wanted to ignore it. She had high hopes that Wonwoo was going to transform into something better, but in reality, he wasn't. Not by a long shot. Joohyun made a mental note: if Wonwoo continues to be the way he is now, it was time to step back.

And today was the last straw. The small hand o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter