Strings (Joshua x Hana)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i tried to fit some angst in here... idk if it worked 

Requested by jessie9929

Joshua meets Hana at the park while playing his guitar.

Joshua's POV:

I looked out the window, admiring the landscape outside. The shine was shining bright but it wasn't too hot. The flowers were in bloom and sprung into radiant colors. The grass and tree leaves looked a healthy green. The sight was quite amazing. It made me miss home.

I stood up from the window seat and went into the living room. I was surprised to see only half our team present.

"Where is everybody?" I asked the remaining members.

"Seungcheol and Hoshi went to the practice room. Minghao went outside to pick up flowers with Jeonghan. Vernon's filming for SMTM4. Seungkwan was tired of our and just didn't want to be here. And you can probably already guess where Woozi is," reponded Dino.

"Oh, okay then. Does anyone want to go to the park with me?" 

"Are you gonna bring your guitar?"

"Most likely." Guitar in this kind of weather would be really soothing, actually. 

"Did you eat lunch yet?" 

"Now that I think about, no, I have not," I answered. 

"Then no."

"Why not? Don't you guys like when I play the guitar?" I felt slightly offended.

"Of course we do. But when you're hungry, you make up these weird songs about food and it's kind of embarrassing. Remember the song you made up about chocolate?" Dino bent his neck down and raised his eyebrows.

"I thought the song was great." Who wouldn't love a song about food and chocolate?

"Not to the rest of us."

"Okay fine. I'll just go to the park alone. See ya guys. I'll be back whenever," I said to them. I grabbed my guitar case and went outside.

There was so many people at the park today. I wouldn't blame them for being here. It was a perfect day to go out. 

Different crowds were scattered all around the park. I didn't want to play my guitar when there was so many people in one place. I kept walking on the trail to look for a more quiet place to play. 

Somewhere over the bridge, I found an open field that didn't seem to be occupied by anyone. There was little hill that separated the river and the land. I sat on top of the hill and faced the river.

I took out my guitar and closed the case so people woudn't mistake me for playing for money. I put my guitar on my lap and started strumming.

As I was stumming my guitar, I looked down at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter