Saranghaeyo (Mingyu x Sarang)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by jessie9929

Mingyu and his best friend, Sarang, get into an arguement, and Mingyu makes it up to her and confesses.

Sarang's POV:

Brain, remind me to never have a sleepover ever again.

It was a Saturday morning, approximately 10:30am, and I was walking back home in my pajamas, holding a pillow in one hand and my toothbrush on the other. People on the streets gave me strange looks whenever I walked by them. Even cars stopped near the sidewalk to stare at me. I am a walking embarrassment.

All of this wouldn't have happened if Mingyu had picked me up from my friend's house. My friend's parents weren't home and she had to leave in morning for a job interview, leaving me in her house all alone.

I called Mingyu in the morning but he didn't pick up. I sent him with over 25 text messages and still no response. I was so caught up with contacting Mingyu that I missed the bus to go home.

I swear, Mingyu, when I get my hands on you, you'll be sneezing out of your belly button for the rest of your life.

Me and Mingyu have been friends for as ling as I could remember. We were born on the same day, in the same hospital, but only two minutes apart. Our moms shared the same hospital room since the hospital couldn't fit every single in theit own separate room. My mom introduced me to Mingyu and that's how our friendship started.

We went to the same schools up until the end of high school. We were in the same classes. We lived in the same street. And now we're living in the same household.

After graduating high school, we both got scholarships to the same college (surprise, surprise). Mingyu and I had money to sustain ourselves so we decided to just live with each other.

The first two or three months on college went by with a breeze. No complications, no situations have occured. It wasn't until New Year 's Eve were problems started happening.

We decided to have a party at our house on New Year's. It was your typical college party. (Or at least the ones you see in movies). Drinking, dancing, all that good stuff. The party itself wasn't the problem, nothing got too out of hand. It was the aftermath that really pissed me off.

Our house was in ruins. Trash was everywhere. Lampshades were hanging on the stairs. Furniture was flipped over or left outside. No bodies were sleeping or unconscious, which really surprised me. But I was still left with the mess and Mingyu didn't even bother helping out.

Since the new year started, Mingyu kept on finding any excuse j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter