7 Minutes (S.Coups x Poi)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the ending tho.

Requested by ExoShinee93

Poi, a 99liner, likes Seungcheol but he always acts cold to her.

Poi's POV:

"But I don't wanna go!" I yelled across the phone.

"Please come with me, I don't wanna be left alone," my friend complained.

"You won't be alone. Isn't Seventeen going to be there?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but it's not like I know them very well."

"Oh please, you and Woozi are practically dating. More or less. You can just hang with him," I insisted.

"Nooo. That would mean I would have to hang out with Seventeen, too. I don't wanna be the only girl."

That not what you said the last three times you went to a party. "I bet you, you'll be fine."

"No, I want you to come with me, it'll be fun."

"Why are you so persistent?" I asked annoyingly. 

"Just come with me, please."

"No. You can't make me." I stuck out my tongue at the phone.

"I won't get off the phone until you yes."

"Doesn't matter. My phone's about to die anyways." Hah, I told you. You can't make me go to this stupid party.

"Oh well, you're gonna have to charge it then. Cuz you're going."

"No, I'm no- mm!" I felt a hand cover my mouth.

"Are you going to cooperate with me now?" I heard my friend's voice behind me.

She turned me around so I was facing her. She removed her hand from my mouth and gave me a smile. "You're going to that party. Whether you like it or not. And I'm here to help you get ready."

I took a breather before words can come out of my mouth. "I hate you so much," I said with each breath.

My friend seemed to ignore my comment and went straight for my closet. "You have so many nice clothes." She took three racks of clothes in each hand and showed it to me. "Why don't you ever wear these? Oh, wait. Cuz you refuse to live your life."

Once my breathing went back to normal, I turned to my friends and looked at her with questioning eyes. "Why am I friends with you?"

"I honestly have no idea but I'm glad you are so it doesn't matter. Here try this on."

She handed me a little black dress that I got for my birthday a couple of months ago. It's been about four months since I got that dress and I still haven't worn it yet. I was planning on wearing it but no event has come up yet.

I changed into the dress and showed it to my friend. "This dress is way too short. And it shows too much of my back," I complained.

"Oh shush, it's perfect. The dress shows off your legs and back. You look hot. Do you have any heels?"

"Yeah. In the closet, on the shelf." Why did I just tell her that? Stupid, stupid, stupid. 

My friend we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter